Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks naresh for WU..
Ankita has done a mindblowing job in today's ep..really felt very bad for archu today..emotions of a mother who lost her child was nicely potrayed by ankita..
No comments abt varsha and ovi..they r too much for me to handle..
Loved arjun's dialogues and RD's acting..he was too good today...
Purvi searching for job..dat definately has something to do with arjun..i think she will get a job in a company which is somehow related to arjun..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76kandykandyJaishankar-Naresh-NadaCinta

pch76

pch76

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

Liked that part whr Arjun tells Ovi in action hitting his hand on his head LOL
"GET SOME SENSE" LOL
The GET SOME SENSE AND STOP IT were EPIC ... Big smile.. he was too good! RD you are so good!

Even Ovi/Shruti acting is fabulous... I love the way she grinds her teeth, when someone mentions Arjun-Purvi ...just loved her acting too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samarp2-Naresh-

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Originally posted by AshuNaik

Originally posted by Tanyaz

The precap .

Sulochna and Purvi are talking .Purvi is telling Sulochna that varsha left for a city in Bihar . Sulochna is confused as to why Varsha went there as she was raised in Mumbai and had her home here .Purvi thinks that maybe this is because this is where she was hiding for the last 18 years ...

I guess Purvi has bailed her according to precap. She needs to look into her own life. Archana Manav will handle their life and find their son.
ash u read wu title hum pa rahem karo CV..LOL

Thanx Naresh for the WU... what does the title hum pa rahem karo CV mean?? for us who don't know Hindi Confused  Big smile

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yes Tanyaz ji, no maha sangam .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Originally posted by AshuNaik

Originally posted by Tanyaz

The precap .

Sulochna and Purvi are talking .Purvi is telling Sulochna that varsha left for a city in Bihar . Sulochna is confused as to why Varsha went there as she was raised in Mumbai and had her home here .Purvi thinks that maybe this is because this is where she was hiding for the last 18 years ...

I guess Purvi has bailed her according to precap. She needs to look into her own life. Archana Manav will handle their life and find their son.
ash u read wu title hum pa rahem karo CV..LOL

Thanx Naresh for the WU... what does the title hum pa rahem karo CV mean?? for us who don't know Hindi Confused  Big smile

It means have mercy on us CVs

naavaNadaCinta

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
loved the show just for ankita's brilliant acting today... she showed all the emotion that a mother can show when they loose their child... hated varsha to the core ... no comments on arjun ovi purvi fiasco as they never interest me and it has been dragged beyond repair... 
i am not excited of the precap ... it can be simple talk too as the pr team must have shot that scene and they were yet to shoot some important scene that could be used for precap just like today... they didn't shot the archu varsha scene before the telecast thats why it was not given in the precap otherwise their scene who have made the audience more interested to see the show than arjun ovi shouting... 
i think cv's were just fooling us by showing shocked varshu face over bail thing as they want us to think who got varshu bailed out...

JaishankarGuggu_Minty

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i was so shocked after watching the precap what is wrong with sulo and purvi ... come to think of that her daughter and latter's aayi has got the news of loosing her son and she is discussing why varshu went to darbhanga ... arre sulo should not even think about that lady... let her go to hell ...she should have consoled archana rather discussing that stupid matter

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarGuggu_Minty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top