Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

ash u read wu title hum pa rahem karo CV..😆

Thanx Naresh for the WU... what does the title hum pa rahem karo CV mean?? for us who don't know Hindi ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜ƒ
Yes Tanyaz ji, no maha sangam .
Originally posted by naava

Thanx Naresh for the WU... what does the title hum pa rahem karo CV mean?? for us who don't know Hindi ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜ƒ

It means have mercy on us CVs
loved the show just for ankita's brilliant acting today... she showed all the emotion that a mother can show when they loose their child... hated varsha to the core ... no comments on arjun ovi purvi fiasco as they never interest me and it has been dragged beyond repair... 
i am not excited of the precap ... it can be simple talk too as the pr team must have shot that scene and they were yet to shoot some important scene that could be used for precap just like today... they didn't shot the archu varsha scene before the telecast thats why it was not given in the precap otherwise their scene who have made the audience more interested to see the show than arjun ovi shouting... 
i think cv's were just fooling us by showing shocked varshu face over bail thing as they want us to think who got varshu bailed out...
i was so shocked after watching the precap what is wrong with sulo and purvi ... come to think of that her daughter and latter's aayi has got the news of loosing her son and she is discussing why varshu went to darbhanga ... arre sulo should not even think about that lady... let her go to hell ...she should have consoled archana rather discussing that stupid matter
Originally posted by peachesnplums

It means have mercy on us CVs

😆  THANKS !
I thought it's time to come back satish.
Thanks for WU...episode was just below average...why Punni is still doing to much nonsense???   I think she wont leave Purvi..
hope hope for some gr8 arvi scenes:D:D
Thanks Naresh.. Looks like Awesome Arjun day.. not able to check it out..😡😡