Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Varshaaa Censored i was getting so angry on her..
She even went 2 step ahead of Savita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Naresh-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munny2

Groupbie

munny2

After reading about the precap I have decided to watch the show and it was worth it. Wow rithvik was amazing he just commands the screen too bad the scene lasted only for minute or two ...Rithvik pls do some other shows besides PR this show is getting unbearable  for me but can't stay away from it cos of you.

-Naresh-MagicalPari

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Originally posted by AshuNaik

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Is this plan by Manav to bail Varshathen follow her to know about Soham .
</font>

yeah Varsha thinks that she can always fool everyone stupid psycho lady..Censored
Waiting for the day when Soham will kick her and balan will kill her..
Most selfish women.. Angry

She is ok if Soham will be with man like Balan but she is not ready to give her own sister kid to her for Soham . Varsha's end is near, beginning of the end for Varsha .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavimalarpch76-Naresh-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Good show today .I am finding the show pretty interesting these days . Just hate the mahaepisodes Dead

Naresh , thanks dear ...you are doing an awesome job .

The first scene between Manav and Archana was very good .As always good acting by both Hiten and Ankita .I liked the way they talked about mistakes and  starting fresh in life .
 Manav said that he is to be blamed the most for everything. He is truly feeling sorry for all that he did to Archana ..I am not angry with him anymore now LOL if he is feeling  so bad then that is good enough ...

Feeling so bad for poor Archu today Cry

Varsha is just pathetic .No words  to describe how much I hate her .She was lying so convincingly .She can never be a mother .Taking Soham away from such good parents and giving him to a Gunda like Balan , she did all this only for herself ..She can keep repeating like a parrot that she is doing this to keep Soham safe but who is she fooling here ..Varsha , you don't love Soham , I am very sure of that or else you would have  wanted  him to be with Manav and not Balan and would have never given such a horrible morbid story about his death ...
Selfish to the core ...Varsha is only looking at her interest and her zid here ..

Ovi ...the other selfish character of the show ..She is doing a good job os spoiling her own case  Clap   .Arjun is such a nice person that he treats her well and with respect but she is going to drive him up the wall as she is used to having everything her way .If she wants his love then that's it ...she will have it ( that is what she believes ) .I hope Arjun will not spoil her and give in to her demands ..I hope he will not tolerate her nonsense ...

Glad to see Purvi thinking about working and also that she will not work in Manav's company .How does she know in the precap that Varsha lived in Bihar ????

Now who gave the bail to Varsha ...I think it is either Manav ( who wants to chase  Varsha and find out about her whereabouts ) or it is Purvi because she knew about where Varsha is going ( in the precap ) .I hope it is Manav . Varsha wronged him and his wife and took away his son ...I hope he is two steps ahead of varsha in her own game ..

Star Of The day ..

The guy who has given bail to Varsha so that she can be followed and her whereabouts found out ( don't know who this person is as yet ) .

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 October 2012 at 10:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07pch76vijaya13adittykandykandyJaishankar-Naresh-MagicalPari

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
According to precap looks like detective Purvi will be at Varsha's trail now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29pch76kandykandyTanyazanju011NandyLove-Naresh-MagicalPari

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Good show today .I am finding the show pretty interesting these days . Just hate the mahaepisodes Dead

The first scene between Manav and Archana was very good .As always good acting by both Hiten and Ankita .I liked the way they talked about mistakes and  starting fresh in life .
 Manav said that he is to be blamed the most for everything. He is truly feeling sorry for all that he did to Archana ..I am not angry with him anymore now LOL if he is feeling  so bad then that is good enough ...

Feeling so bad for poor Archu today Cry

Varsha is just pathetic .No words  to describe how much I hate her .She was lying so convincingly .She can never be a mother .Taking Soham away from such good parents and giving him to a Gunda like Balan , she did all this only for herself ..She can keep repeating like a prrot that she is doing this to keep Soham safe but who is she fooling here ..Varsha , you don't love Soham , I am very sure of that or else you would have  wanted  him to be with Manav and not Balan and would have never given such a horrible morbid story about his death ...
Selfish to the core ...Varsha is only looking at her interest and her zid here ..

Ovi ...the other selfish character of the show ..She is doing a good job os spoiling her own case  Clap   .Arjun is such a nice person that he treats her well and with respect but she is going to drive him up the wall as she is used to having everything her way .If she wants his love then that's it ...she will have it ( that is what she believes ) .I hope Arjun will not spoil her and give in to her demands ..I hope he will not tolerate her nonsense ...

Glad to see Purvi thinking about working and also that she will not work in Manav's company .How does she know in the precap that Varsha lived in Bihar ????

Now who gave the bail to Varsha ...I think it is either Manav ( who wants to chase  Varsha and find out about her whereabouts ) or it is Purvi because she knew about where Varsha is going ( in the precap ) .I hope it is Manav . Varsha wronged him and his wife and took away his son ...I hope he is two steps ahead of varsha in her own game ..

Star Of The day ..

The guy who has given bail to Varsha so that she can be followed and her whereabouts found out ( don't know who this person is as yet ) .
@ bold mahaepisode dii.. i also hate it's so worthless...Angry

SakhileMagicalPari

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
someone plz update the precap...

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The precap .

Sulochna and Purvi are talking .Purvi is telling Sulochna that varsha left for a city in Bihar . Sulochna is confused as to why Varsha went there as she was raised in Mumbai and had her home here .Purvi thinks that maybe this is because this is where she was hiding for the last 18 years ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asiaheartpch76anju011-Naresh-NadaCintaMagicalPari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top