Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Is this plan by Manav to bail Varsha then follow her to know about Soham .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Thanks Naresh..

Varsha..Censored

My poor Archu..Broken Heart

Maybe Manav-Archana bailed her out so as to see where she goes and follow her. I hope this time they will only find Soham.

PS: Ankita was wearing her own dress which she wore during Gumrah's screening. Also fantastic acting by Ankita.Clap
Hey just wanted to ask, I read quite a few times that Ankita wore her own clothes for a certain scene just like u said for today, n I've even heard Jia saying that she has worn her own clothes for her scene but why is this happening.. Balaji is such a big production house cant they even afford to give proper clothes to their actors. I mean PR isn't even a serial like others were u need extravagant clothes, the clothes worn by the actors in the serial are quite simple. In other serials actors wear such beautiful and new clothes every time then whats the issue with PR? Why is Balaji so stingy? In other Balaji serials both male and female actors wear such nice clothes and here actors keep repeating their outfits...

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Is this plan by Manav to bail Varshathen follow her to know about Soham .
</font>

yeah Varsha thinks that she can always fool everyone stupid psycho lady..Censored
Waiting for the day when Soham will kick her and balan will kill her..
Most selfish women.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

NandyLove

Goldie

NandyLove

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Wink

I love the way Arjun said to Ovi ,

Tongue This stupid & insecure behaviour mey tolerate nahi karunga  Clap

Clap    "Get some sense"   LOL

Edited by NandyLove - 05 October 2012 at 10:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyjdronamrajusamarp2crazy2012-Naresh-Ashi22style14--Jenelle--MagicalPari

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh,
Hum pe raham karo cvsROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Arjun was really disgusted with Ovi today.He said'i wont tolerate ur stupid and insecure behaviour,Get some sense.''
Loved him today.I wanted him to shout on her more as he rightfully said that everyone is looking for her brother and she is thinking abt him and Purvi.
Arjun showed how disgusted he was with her.Sorry...wait not sorry to say he will never love her.He echoed my sentiments well of Ovi's insecurity.
Loved Arjun today.Applause to RD once again his expressions were bang onClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyNadaCintastyle14MagicalPari

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@style14, Don't know exactly but first it was said that PR was given a low budget. So may be that was the reason for the actors wearing their own cloth.
Orelse it might be just the actors choice to wear their own clothes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Naresh-NadaCintastyle14

pp29

Groupbie

pp29

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh for the update! :))

what a great episode today! Loving this track now! Varsha will never change because she is still suffering from her mental disease that never got cured! Now Soham;s truth will be revealed during court case I think. which means this cat and mouse chase might drag for 2 weeks more! But however, loved archu's acting today and varsha did a great job too! 

Like that Purvi has decided to finally move on and get a job! IT only makes sense for her to be out of the house and more self-involved now. I think she might land up at Manav;s office only. They had separated arjun and manav's office during ovi's problem. So we are going to gett he ARVI love-hate track soon.

Plus, I am so glad Arjun yelled at Ovi. She really needs to get a grip man! Good scene! :)

Anyway, looking fwd to tomorrow and more episodes and see what is in store for us...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandySakhileNadaCinta-Naresh-MagicalPari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top