Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AshuNaik

I guess Purvi has bailed her according to precap. She needs to look into her own life. Archana Manav will handle their life and find their son.

ash u read wu title hum pa rahem karo CV..😆😆😆😆
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx to all my dear frnds for updating precap..
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Boring episode.
the show still not getting forward..nothing interesting happened.

today i like 1 thing about Arjun...he respond to ovi by giving honest answer that is what happened at the mall.
at least he concern about ovi's disturbed mind and explained what really happened so that ovi will relieve and relax.
most guy (in unhappy with his marriage) will just walk away without giving any explanation when being questioned like that.
but he should at least slow his voice down a little..to show respect.

thanks naresh for the wonderful update. 👏
keep it up👍🏼

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ameilia

<font size="4">According to precap looks like detective Purvi will be at Varsha's trail now.</font>

oh yes..but i miss our detective duo..united they r more efficient..alone she would not be able to find soham..!
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arbi_loves

I completly  liked ARJUN today ..such a matured guy he has become and smart he was from beginning i loved how he didnt explain why they were together.. just clearly and cleverly told her wont ever tolerate her insecurity.. and her selfish attitude...thats obviously is going to bring her downfall.. and well they have started to make PURVI smarter now.. applying for job and obviously her detective skills..well as it will happen her company will obviously have something to do with ARJUN's company.. and thats how they are going to meet.. now more ARJUN will make OVI not come to office.. with all her insecurity drama..

Loved your post!
This lovely Boy Arjun! I just liked him in the way he spoke to Ovi. She needed and continues to need the "Arjun Assertive treatment"... Just straight in her face he said all the right words.. I loved my dear Arjun Boy! Fabulous! ⭐️...

I am thinking Satish Bailed varsha ... surprise for everybody 😉

Archu was devastated. Loved Manav today in the way he was the pilar of strength for Archana. This lady varsha is now free... Keep her mumbai guys.

I think Purvi will get the job but it may be in Darbhanga or something... will be interesting to see how everything will turn out.

Aah the "Stop it" was just too good 😃

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whr is this Darbanga town 😕 ... Never heard abt it
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: samarp2

Whr is this Darbanga town 😕 ... Never heard abt it

It's in Bihar, just like Patna. Does anyone remember where they showed Balan, Varsha, Soham etc. initially, in Darbhanga or Patna? Hope the CVs remember 😆

Thanks for the update Naresh, had missed today's episode. Gotta see RD in the video, seems he was good (as usual).
Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Liked that part whr Arjun tells Ovi in action hitting his hand on his head 😆
"GET SOME SENSE" 😆
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks naresh for WU..
Ankita has done a mindblowing job in today's ep..really felt very bad for archu today..emotions of a mother who lost her child was nicely potrayed by ankita..
No comments abt varsha and ovi..they r too much for me to handle..
Loved arjun's dialogues and RD's acting..he was too good today...
Purvi searching for job..dat definately has something to do with arjun..i think she will get a job in a company which is somehow related to arjun..
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samarp2

Liked that part whr Arjun tells Ovi in action hitting his hand on his head 😆
"GET SOME SENSE" 😆

The GET SOME SENSE AND STOP IT were EPIC ... 😃.. he was too good! RD you are so good!

Even Ovi/Shruti acting is fabulous... I love the way she grinds her teeth, when someone mentions Arjun-Purvi ...just loved her acting too...