Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Dear Raizada Family ..
Please, it's a request .. I beg you .. !!
what is all this ?  Why are you guys doing this to him .. It's TOO MUCH ..
It hurts My heart .. Broken Heart.. I can't see him suffer like this .. It breaks my heart in to little tiny pieces ..

He doesn't deserve this .. He is Human .. He makes Mistakes ..

You're making him cookoo !! He is the Most intelligent person I know ..!!

The reason he set up all those cameras in the house .. he was Hoping to catch a glimpse of me ..!!

He Needs help, that is all .. Why don't you take him to a mental hospital.. that is the best place for him .. Not this .. He is Suffering too .. He just wants his incomplete love ..  WHICH IS ME .. He has gone a bit crazy ever since that Night, when i told him i was Moving on, .. Ouch

I do love him with all my heart !! Kissey Kissey love you sexy shyami  .. ;) ..You will always be my first Love ..*sigh* ..

Let Him know I think about him everyday!! ..But had to move on .. Our love was thrilling but good times have to come to a end.
Lots of love,Embarrassed

Laxmi The 'Oh  so Naughty Goat' ..

P.S .. I have moved to Paris ..BTW!! I don't know if you have noticed..  Got my singing career sorted with the Help of MamaJi.. .. Big smile

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--

Yaay!! I love this couple more than anything!! .. I love how they talk more and how they are plotting against the thorn in their lives and plan to get rid of him for good !! :D
Khushi is arnav's anchor, she somehow manages to keep him calm with the word and actions she does,and convinces him to go ahead with the plan  .. Now this is a wife !! Clap..

Im glad shyam is getting his revenge ..!! He DESERVES much MORE .. for what the WHOLE family has been through!! ..

Im glad Nani questioned shyam about how does he know about abortion tablets .. !! aha .. Got caught .. Weird that anjali didn't caught up on that !! .. His days are coming!! Big smileBig smile
Like arnav said .. LOVE is BLIND .. But this blind .. Ouch .. Feel for her at times .. !!

LOOL love khushi's cover story to the family .. Shocked them .. LOL.. they had no clue that Arnav was such a romantic person lmao !! everything she described was her dream and Arnav understood, and fullfilled it for her .. !!Embarrassed how sweet ..
He appriciates her efforts to get rid of the slime .. !! <3 nazar na lagi .. on this jodi .. !!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 05 October 2012 at 3:22pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

leezaJordinjulijasmeensabbrinadeeptha93princesspurpleradiationMugwumpPatronuscrackerszoneGlimmershagun-rocksshonu2KMH-NASHAPrincessDreamsashmir24TanumonChicaneapoorvaarnavlazylad8-FauZigarlic_BacknForth_debby_11ShiningStar18rini_katasha...vfordonkey...Tanu...chandana.sBewakoofstg1SobtiFanShreenoclapspleasepinky89PhoenixRisingFazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Raizada's .. PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE .. <3" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
LOL Leave Shyam alone he's a human being for crying out loud!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

Edella17

IF-Rockerz

Edella17

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
OMG, Soni, I Rolfed through the first part...Too Good ROFL

Dont worry , He will be really lonely in a matter of day, He should start counting down Cool

.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

[LOL]Leave Shyam alone he's a human being for crying out loud!

I know right .. kya injustice hai.. Lmao ... [LOL]
Band baja.. bye bye shyamu hopefully!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenPhoenixRising

SobtiFanShree

IF-Sizzlerz

SobtiFanShree

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
lolzLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coronapsyche.x-bumblebee-x.

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Why am I still watching this show?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MugwumpPatronusRisha.JcoronapsycheIpkknd-ki-fan1.x-bumblebee-x.

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
LOL

.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

OMG, Soni, I Rolfed through the first part...Too GoodROFL

Dont worry , He will be really lonely in a matter of day, He should start counting downCool

Aha :D.. hyper mood helps!! ;)
Hopefully all out by Tuesday!!!

I will help him pack!! LOL

PrincessDreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top