Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I found this posted on IPKKND page on FB. Can not comment on its authenticity but I thought its worth sharing. I read Mishti's spoiler and  eventhough she has mentioned that Barun gave a 2 month notice to the channel/PH wateva I do not remember reading that anything has been decided yet. He has done a move in the past and if at that time when he was alrady shooting for a movie. he dint quite the show why would he quit now when he is just getting offers.. He has ben getting offers for a long time doesnt mean he will quit.. There is no doubt that ASR's character along with KKGSR is the backbone of the show.If they can make Daljeet and Deepali ( as per the info on FB) stay , you really think they would let Barun go? I don't think so. Anyway here is the information I read on FB

Good news! Good news! Good news! Here comes a good news for all the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon fans. We have some exclusive dope which will surely bring a smile on Fans face.

Few weeks back, it was reported by TOI.com and the rest of the media about Deepali Pansare aka Payal Of Star Plus's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is serving the notice period and will make an exit from the show in a months tim
e. Reason? She wanted to explore better opportunities in the industry.

Interestingly, It has become a trend for the show to make news of the actors leaving the show and staying back again. Firstly it was Daljit Kaur, who too dropped her papers and lately was asked to stay back, followed by Barun Sobti, who later went ahead and stated a media about not leaving the show and now its Deepali Pansare.

Undoubtedly, the buzz of Deepali leaving the show too turn heart breaking for millions of Iss Pyaar Ko... fans. Accordingly, the actress too received many mails and messages to stop her decision and continue with the show.

Finally, the actress has agreed on continuing with the show and has dropped the idea of terminating her service.

A khabroo from the sets informed that Deepali had put the papers a month back but the producers didn't accepted it as they wanted her to continue with the role. On the other hand the replacement for the character was also not accepted by the makers. Hence, they have stopped her from leaving the show.

We contacted Deepali and she stated, "Yes, I am not leaving the show as of now."

She adds on, "I still remember when the news about me leaving the show was out; I received millions of fans' messages asking me to continue the show."

All we can say is welcome back Deepali!

link- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ipkknd/322052387835764

Edited by vaishali-AR - 05 October 2012 at 9:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45mannisaButterscotch.xoarshi_roxdipali13srain10apoorvaarnavnomad.nesslalarukhBarundeewani19ragvir.fanTishanaArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "READ THIS !!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalarukh

IF-Rockerz

lalarukh

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

arshi_rox

arshi_rox

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
tfs Big smile

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Tfs. luv  to c deepali as payal again.

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ask dat "khabroo" LOL (awesum word, instead of birdie) to at least say dat Barun is not quiting so dat d temp of dis 4um comes down...

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
TFS...hope all these quitting turn to be only the rumours...

srain10

Goldie

srain10

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Tfs

ravalisharma06

IF-Dazzler

ravalisharma06

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hope he continues...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top