And Krishna said to Arjun...

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

😆...no...I have not lost it...(not officially ..anyways)...then why in the world would I connect the battle of Mahabharata with this show...( and here I m talking about the show...and not about the forum..😉)...

It is so human and so natural to step back from the biggest battles of life...when you know with certainity that the person who is going to get hurt is one of your dearest and loved ones...when you know that what you are doing is right...is true...and has to be done...and yet when you are faced with the pain of some one you hold so near to your heart...you lose all courage...all faith...all conviction of good and bad...

Arjun...a true hero as he was...was again a human...he knew what he was doing was right...was dharma...and had to be done for the good of all...and yet when faced with his family as opponents...weakened his resolve to fight for the truth...he was ready to put down his arms ..just so he does not hurt his kith and kin...but Krishna...in the epic 15th chapter...makes him and the whole universe realize and face the truth...and the theory of karma too...

Strangely...weirdly...today..just reminded me of that portion of Mahabharata...arnav knows the truth...he was the one who desperately wanted this man out...he is a man of the world...and more than anyone realizes how dangerous this man is...yet...when faced with the future pain of his helpless and innocent sister...as a consequence of his righful actions...wants to lay down his weapons...weakens...wants to take the easy and wrong way out ...just for an instance..wants to retreat...for his sister's temporary happiness...coz it is so difficult...so very impossible to go ahead with a course of action...however right...when the devastation and ruin of the one you hold dearest is certain...what a dilemma...what crushing reality...

And that's why Khushi is there...right next to him...to support and strengthen him...to not let him weaken...to hold his hand so he can hold his head high...she is power...the beacon that shines bright to show him the way...although she is humane enough to feel the tumult herself and ...just like arnav sensed her pain and decided to do his bit to bring the smile back on his brave little warrior's face...when one starts fading...the other becomes the support system...

Really beautiful emotions on the front today...their nervousness...yet their pain...their anguish...their turmoil..the regret they feel for the pain they will cause...yet their helpless determination to do what is right...a natural and real part ...when you are getting ready to shatter someone's world of illusions...and that someone means the world to you...I am glad the cvs shed some light on the emotional aspect of this battle too...

A true test of life and love...and beautifully conceived and portrayed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😆..I guess no one's wants to talk about anything else...right???