Rab Se Sohna Isshq

sahiba will say no to ranbeer... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I prefer Sahiba to be with Daljeet.  But it is difficult for Daljeet as he knows that saheba loves Ranbir very much and its only because of circumstances that they are separated.

I do not like Ranbir - as i feel that he is too selfish.  In all appearances he loves Sahibah but although he claims to love her, he left her on their wedding day without any warning - inexcusable and unforgiveable.  My opinion.  Even if he were to marry Sahiba, throughout their lives, he will be chasing his dreams, leaving Sahiba and then coming back to say i'm sorry but i did this for us ... no Sahiba will never be happy with him. 

Ranbir deserves Jazz - she is streetwise enoguh to make sure she is with him even if he runs off.  Ranbir is with Jazz at the moemnt only becaue of money - because money is to him more important than love - that is why he is able to leave Sahiba to chase his dreams.  So i think he deserves this streetwise, drug-taking, drinking, smoking girl who has done everything that is not supposed to be done!! after all she has the moolah what more does he want?!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahiba will say no to ranbeer... (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.