Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
friends,as we see sahiba ne ranbeer se shaadi ke naam se nahi...bola hai...dont you think...it is quite clear that she will not go with  ranbeer as according to daljeets mother & his uncle blame sahiba for their  hummiliation in society...i dont think sahiba will leave daljeets family in distress...moreover...sahiba develop great respect & sympthy for daljeet...what you says gyys...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahtrinisimmi_rajiv27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahiba will say no to ranbeer..." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i hope that will happen becoz i like ranveer- jazz jodi more than ranveer -sahiba...and i want jazzveer together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I thnk she will refuse to go with ranveer..but no chance daljeet accept her...bcz he knew how much she loves ranveer n she did all wrong things her love for ranveer...i really feel bad ranveer...if daljeet accept sahiba his wife, his love turn to selfish love..i thnk sahiba going to sacrifice her love..she can't see n bear daljeet's ma's cry n blames..she never think how much her family hurted n worrying abt her...that time she want ranveer only..but nw she can't see daljeet n his ma's pain..what a change..

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

I thnk she will refuse to go with ranveer..but no chance daljeet accept her...bcz he knew how much she loves ranveer n she did all wrong things her love for ranveer...i really feel bad ranveer...if daljeet accept sahiba his wife, his love turn to selfish love..i thnk sahiba going to sacrifice her love..she can't see n bear daljeet's ma's cry n blames..she never think how much her family hurted n worrying abt her...that time she want ranveer only..but nw she can't see daljeet n his ma's pain..what a change..
yes,i totaly agree with you,sahiba is going to sacrifice her love...not feeling bad for ranbeer...jazz love him so much.

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

happy96

happy96

happy96

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I like Daljeet and shaiba Jodi nd ranveer with jaaz... I don't Daljeet will accept b/c he loves her bt more like b/c of situations nd Daljeet is sweet boy nt selfish

boogle

boogle

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
yeah i know Sahiba is sacrificing her love to be with Daljeet, but I don't think Daljeet will want to be with someone who doesn't love him back. And I know if Sahiba stays married to Daljeet she will eventually fall in love with him, but who wants to start off a marriage knowing the love isn't mutual?

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

she will say no to ranbeer else this serial will go to tank.Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.