Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode Discussion: 5th Oct 2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiv_parvati

It was a good episode..

I am sure Sonu would be thrill today,  there were no pillows...LOLLOL

Sima, 
there were pillows LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14DovesViewapplenpeachesnehakariba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion: 5th Oct 2012 (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
PreetD,

Thank you for putting up your take. And I was thinking where did that girl Preet disappear. You see, I get so few in the night time to interact and u were one of the. Just three days back I stumbled upon your FF and then I knew where you were Wink I have book-marked your FF. To be read later.

I did try to watch the episode quickly and put up a post today. The speakers that I use in office, they cheated me. LOL It was wimpy matter then. But what I did was ...our of no other option just watched the the  video in mute. When I watched the dark kitchen scene, I was actually thinking Madhu is scared and so RK under some pretext came to check on her. The faces in mute did show some shock in her face so I was Confused...but later when I heard the dialogues...I was OMG !!!! Like FQ says clunky plotlines and Plot Canyons!!! sigh!!!! Dead

>>>> Him singling out Madhu and her faith in bappa was telling about his own feelings about her I think.  (warning: my delusional self is about to come out) I would like to think that he wants her to have some faith in him, as much as he denies it.
Me too joining in. I felt the same and actually would want to delude myself that way. Its happy and cosy feeling that way

>>>>I would say that their bedroom scenes are my favourite, I loved when she turned around to look at him and smiled.  This time she was already in bed without him having to tell her that that's where would sleep.  To throw my 2 cents into the pillow discussion, the pillows were still there between them.  
Agree. Let me add my take. Posted in Dove's post. 

>>>>I too loved the bedroom scene. More so because they have grown quite comfortable in each other's company. The Biwi and Shauhar act like they are past their mid-life crisis and just are shameless about hurting each other, enjoy blasting each other and yet cannot stay away from each other, because they feed on each other for their own survival.  Well we all agree that is what RK is doing. Don't you think even Madhu is that. She was so preaching RK, if a begaana, then why this Bechaini and tilmilana ? And what was missy doing ? She herself is rule breaker one. Itni hee RK se begaani ho, then why care for his faith to return. Who cares ?? TELL TELL MISSY !!!! 

Even I liked Madhu's comparative  answer to RK on absence of father in their lives. Atleast he has good memories for a father, she just has one knowledge that he was wanting to kill her.

The kabab bomb wasn't that big a surprise to me.  
My reaction to whole Kabab track is Thumbs Down
>>> They follow up this big dramatic (and I use this term loosely here) sequence with the guy being so conflicted in his room afterwards when he was going to take a drink.  Why the hesitation when you just had a chicken kabab in front of bappa?  
That's why it is Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down

SD

Edited by shridevigaddam - 06 October 2012 at 12:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDDovesViewapplenpeaches

Foucaults-qalam

Goldie

Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by Namzz

Haven't seen the episode yet Shri, so can't say anything.

Thanks Namz. Watched it. Smile Not much to say. Just RK  and VD thoughout the episode.
 I won't compare VD to AD. Not at all. I still love AD the way I described it ROFL  Just that IS turned soft on SM, I turned to RK for loud dialogues and blazing looks LOL

What is AD IS SM? 

DovesViewapplenpeaches0-SD-0

PreetD

PreetD

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Excellent, PreetD. I just think that to expect a logical process by which conflicted Rk becomes a bhakt RK is to expect miracles. don't think the writers have it in them. It'll probably be a plot canyon. They like those!

I completely agree with you here.. I don't expect much logic these days. I've just decided to run with what they throw at me.  It is best not to question too much cause then you just wonder what you're doing watching this show in the first place. 

DovesViewFoucaults-qalam0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Namzz

Haven't seen the episode yet Shri, so can't say anything.

Thanks Namz. Watched it. Smile Not much to say. Just RK  and VD thoughout the episode.
 I won't compare VD to AD. Not at all. I still love AD the way I described it ROFL  Just that IS turned soft on SM, I turned to RK for loud dialogues and blazing looks LOL

What is AD IS SM? 

AD for Aniruddha Dave. Namzz DP has his picture LOL  He is another hottie. Embarrassed LOL
SM for Saanchi Mathur, the female protagonist of the show that AD is on now. Show is RJN on SP channel.

Oh!! missed IS ...Indu Singh. 

ROFL

Edited by shridevigaddam - 06 October 2012 at 1:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewapplenpeaches

Foucaults-qalam

Goldie

Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetD

Excellent, PreetD. I just think that to expect a logical process by which conflicted Rk becomes a bhakt RK is to expect miracles. don't think the writers have it in them. It'll probably be a plot canyon. They like those!

I completely agree with you here.. I don't expect much logic these days. I've just decided to run with what they throw at me.  It is best not to question too much cause then you just wonder what you're doing watching this show in the first place. 

True. I watch ii so I can mock it in FQnama. So much fun.

And oh, RK. Whom I can strip nekkid in my stories. I make my own fun!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDDovesViewapplenpeaches0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Dancing I too used your word plot canyon to describe certain part of today's drama. 

Great minds say similar things !!! LOL I remember the face of the old man and his cheesy line for one of these Cuban beer ads. I cannot recall which brand it it. Selective memory consequences  LOL

PreetDDovesViewapplenpeaches

DovesView

DovesView

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DovesView

Hi SD: I watched the episode today, missed a bit here and there because of a call. RK was very good today. Viv did a good job of portraying RK's mental turmoil.

I did a random take. You may read it if interested.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3228565#66664754

Doves,

Thanks. Just watched the episode. Agree it was so OTTUnhappy   Khair jaane do.
I agree word to word with what you wrote so won't repeat myself. Embarrassed
Just one thing, the revelation, a little peep into Madhu's history was such an awaited drama for me, I had imagined that it would happen in a special track. Instead it was not even a full minute dialogue !Unhappy And RK, the sensitive person that he is, doesn't much show a facial expression change, although the fact that he registered was seen. Sigh!!!! Disapprove
Come to think of it, if they are gonna grind everyday about RK's loss of childhood, death of his father, then pretty much, there is no hope left for the show Dead Dead

SD: Thanks! I replied to your post in the other thread too. I totally agree with what you have to say about the revelation. But as @FQ says in her comment below, the fact that Madhu revealed it to RK is something of significance. The superstar does not believe in wasting his expressions as they are quite expensive for the damsel to afford.LOL

PreetDapplenpeaches0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.