Episode Discussion: 5th Oct 2012 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent, PreetD. I just think that to expect a logical process by which conflicted Rk becomes a bhakt RK is to expect miracles. don't think the writers have it in them. It'll probably be a plot canyon. They like those!
Originally posted by PreetD

I think it was important for RK to have it out with bappa, somewhat cathartic for him I would think. Madhu seeing it was necessary for her to see that there is definitely more to the man than she originally thought, yet another layer to the man she started off hating.  Him singling out Madhu and her faith in bappa was telling about his own feelings about her I think.  (warning: my delusional self is about to come out) I would like to think that he wants her to have some faith in him, as much as he denies it.

Nice take on the episode Preet.

@Bold  That is exactly how i felt.

Madhu saw the most vulnerable moment of RK while he was venting out in front of Bappa and she moved out from there before he could see her. But her asking him of why he had taken care of the akhand deep was not consistent with her moving out from the scene. 
Originally posted by DovesView

Hi SD: I watched the episode today, missed a bit here and there because of a call. RK was very good today. Viv did a good job of portraying RK's mental turmoil.

I did a random take. You may read it if interested.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3228565#66664754

Doves,

Thanks. Just watched the episode. Agree it was so OTT😔   Khair jaane do.
I agree word to word with what you wrote so won't repeat myself. 😳
Just one thing, the revelation, a little peep into Madhu's history was such an awaited drama for me, I had imagined that it would happen in a special track. Instead it was not even a full minute dialogue !😔 And RK, the sensitive person that he is, doesn't much show a facial expression change, although the fact that he registered was seen. Sigh!!!! 😒
Come to think of it, if they are gonna grind everyday about RK's loss of childhood, death of his father, then pretty much, there is no hope left for the show 🤢 🤢

Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Doves,

Thanks. Just watched the episode. Agree it was so OTT😔   Khair jaane do.
I agree word to word with what you wrote so won't repeat myself. 😳
Just one thing, the revelation, a little peep into Madhu's history was such an awaited drama for me, I had imagined that it would happen in a special track. Instead it was not even a full minute dialogue !😔 And RK, the sensitive person that he is, doesn't much show a facial expression change, although the fact that he registered was seen. Sigh!!!! 😒
Come to think of it, if they are gonna grind everyday about RK's loss of childhood, death of his father, then pretty much, there is no hope left for the show 🤢 🤢

But SD,
If the writer's have half a brain, they will pitch it that this is not news to RK. When he decided to go all revenge-fu on Madhu, he had found out EVERYTHING about her. He would probably have known the big story re psycho dad of death. So he wasn't surprised.

The revelation is not the big development. The fact that Madhu CHOSE to reveal it to him , is.
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

But SD,
If the writer's have half a brain, they will pitch it that this is not news to RK. When he decided to go all revenge-fu on Madhu, he had found out EVERYTHING about her. He would probably have known the big story re psycho dad of death. So he wasn't surprised.

The revelation is not the big development. The fact that Madhu CHOSE to reveal it to him , is.

@ bold.
Yes FQ. Agree there. I did not care to word it properly, but the drama of Madhu revealing in this manner, in a comparative way, with those eyes, I always imagined it in my mind that it would happen in a context quite different from today. Fine if she said it here today, she(as in the dialogue writer) could have made her emphasizing her argument through questioning RK, if she too like have lost all faith ? As in repeat the same thing but in a different tone. It drives hard. Its not RK whom I am concerned about. Its about the AUDIENCE, the Viewer mind that I am concerned about here. It needed to be hammered in public memory with certain level of heightened emotion concentrating on her part of story and why she will not sympathize with him. It would have made me happy then.
Originally posted by Namzz

Haven't seen the episode yet Shri, so can't say anything.

Thanks Namz. Watched it. 😊 Not much to say. Just RK  and VD thoughout the episode.
 I won't compare VD to AD. Not at all. I still love AD the way I described it 🤣  Just that IS turned soft on SM, I turned to RK for loud dialogues and blazing looks 😆
Originally posted by shiv_parvati

It was a good episode..

I am sure Sonu would be thrill today,  there were no pillows...😆😆

Sima, 
there were pillows 😆

PreetD,

Thank you for putting up your take. And I was thinking where did that girl Preet disappear. You see, I get so few in the night time to interact and u were one of the. Just three days back I stumbled upon your FF and then I knew where you were 😉 I have book-marked your FF. To be read later.

I did try to watch the episode quickly and put up a post today. The speakers that I use in office, they cheated me. 😆 It was wimpy matter then. But what I did was ...our of no other option just watched the the  video in mute. When I watched the dark kitchen scene, I was actually thinking Madhu is scared and so RK under some pretext came to check on her. The faces in mute did show some shock in her face so I was 😕...but later when I heard the dialogues...I was OMG !!!! Like FQ says clunky plotlines and Plot Canyons!!! sigh!!!! 🤢

>>>> Him singling out Madhu and her faith in bappa was telling about his own feelings about her I think.  (warning: my delusional self is about to come out) I would like to think that he wants her to have some faith in him, as much as he denies it.
Me too joining in. I felt the same and actually would want to delude myself that way. Its happy and cosy feeling that way

>>>>I would say that their bedroom scenes are my favourite, I loved when she turned around to look at him and smiled.  This time she was already in bed without him having to tell her that that's where would sleep.  To throw my 2 cents into the pillow discussion, the pillows were still there between them.  
Agree. Let me add my take. Posted in Dove's post. 

>>>>I too loved the bedroom scene. More so because they have grown quite comfortable in each other's company. The Biwi and Shauhar act like they are past their mid-life crisis and just are shameless about hurting each other, enjoy blasting each other and yet cannot stay away from each other, because they feed on each other for their own survival.  Well we all agree that is what RK is doing. Don't you think even Madhu is that. She was so preaching RK, if a begaana, then why this Bechaini and tilmilana ? And what was missy doing ? She herself is rule breaker one. Itni hee RK se begaani ho, then why care for his faith to return. Who cares ?? TELL TELL MISSY !!!! 

Even I liked Madhu's comparative  answer to RK on absence of father in their lives. Atleast he has good memories for a father, she just has one knowledge that he was wanting to kill her.

The kabab bomb wasn't that big a surprise to me.  
My reaction to whole Kabab track is 👎🏼
>>> They follow up this big dramatic (and I use this term loosely here) sequence with the guy being so conflicted in his room afterwards when he was going to take a drink.  Why the hesitation when you just had a chicken kabab in front of bappa?  
That's why it is 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

SD
Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Thanks Namz. Watched it. 😊 Not much to say. Just RK  and VD thoughout the episode.
 I won't compare VD to AD. Not at all. I still love AD the way I described it 🤣  Just that IS turned soft on SM, I turned to RK for loud dialogues and blazing looks 😆

What is AD IS SM? 
Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Excellent, PreetD. I just think that to expect a logical process by which conflicted Rk becomes a bhakt RK is to expect miracles. don't think the writers have it in them. It'll probably be a plot canyon. They like those!

I completely agree with you here.. I don't expect much logic these days. I've just decided to run with what they throw at me.  It is best not to question too much cause then you just wonder what you're doing watching this show in the first place.