Episode Discussion: 5th Oct 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode Discussion:5th Oct 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ðŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates here
LU from - Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.

Cheers,
Shridevi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Note:

The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.

Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Nothing to read ? No comments.
Wasn't there anything to breathe ? ðŸ˜•

I am yet to watch the episode.

No FQnama's also ?
dupebox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi SD: I watched the episode today, missed a bit here and there because of a call. RK was very good today. Viv did a good job of portraying RK's mental turmoil.

I did a random take. You may read it if interested.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3228565#66664754
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't seen the episode yet Shri, so can't say anything.
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DovesView

Hi SD: I watched the episode today, missed a bit here and there because of a call. RK was very good today. Viv did a good job of portraying RK's mental turmoil.

I did a random take. You may read it if interested.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3228565#66664754

read after I watch the episide..

Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a good episode..

I am sure Sonu would be thrill today,  there were no pillows...😆😆
Edited by shiv_parvati - 11 years ago
Foucaults-qalam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shiv_parvati

It was a good episode..

I am sure Sonu would be thrill today,  there were no pillows...😆😆

I will not spare you girl! ðŸ˜¡ 

You also seem very happy.. ðŸ˜†

PreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't had as much time to participate in any sort of discussion the past few days and today I had the day off so I was going to come in here, was just waiting for your take on things SD to get the discussion going.  

I thought it was a great episode for the most part.  I tried to overlook the little inconsistencies (ie. the house falling into darkness and Madhu being okay in this dark - perhaps the light coming in through the windows was enough for her, perhaps it was having people around.. don't know).  

I think it was important for RK to have it out with bappa, somewhat cathartic for him I would think. Madhu seeing it was necessary for her to see that there is definitely more to the man than she originally thought, yet another layer to the man she started off hating.  Him singling out Madhu and her faith in bappa was telling about his own feelings about her I think.  (warning: my delusional self is about to come out) I would like to think that he wants her to have some faith in him, as much as he denies it.

I would say that their bedroom scenes are my favourite, I loved when she turned around to look at him and smiled.  This time she was already in bed without him having to tell her that that's where would sleep.  To throw my 2 cents into the pillow discussion, the pillows were still there between them.  

I liked that Madhu brought up her own father and told RK about him. So far we've seen Madhu getting to know all these things about RK and while I think RK is quite perceptive and has been able to come to his own conclusions about who Madhu is it's nice that today he got a little more insight into her past as well.  

The kabab bomb wasn't that big a surprise to me.  I don't know, yesterday when they had that long drawn out segment featuring the kabab I was thinking about how it wouldn't be a surprised if it turned out to be vegetarian.  They follow up this big dramatic (and I use this term loosely here) sequence with the guy being so conflicted in his room afterwards when he was going to take a drink.  Why the hesitation when you just had a chicken kabab in front of bappa? 

It'll be interesting to see how he goes from dragging her to the chawl, he doesn't look like he's into the festivities in the clips I've seen, to participating full force like they show in the preview.