Amrit Manthan

what a twist and interesting is happening... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Precap is

conversation between Amrit and Tej

Amrit was telling Tej that he is also involved in helping nimritSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a twist and interesting is happening... (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Anasuya ji

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Uff!! Why did Nimrit have to pull back that poisoned Amrit?? Evil lady.. Was lying even standing at the doorstep of death..

No Agam today??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Anasuyaji it was an action packed Epi and awesome face off of Amrit..Nimrit..

Nimrit getting flashback how Amrit ran the car on her and later how she points a finger at Amrit..superb dialogue from Nimrit...You are right Amrit the place is same..there will be death but not mine but yours..unexpected for Amrit as Nimrit picked the trishul and starts hitting her reminding her one by one of all her sins..

Last Amrit so fake in her helplessness just for Nimrit to save her..good question by Nimrit as she gets flashback how Amrit told her how much she hates her and left her hand to die..Nimrit question to her at that moment if i were in your place would you have saved me..a total lie from her with her yes and Nimrit walking away ..

Good creatives showed the difference between Amrit the evil minded sis and Nimrit the good hearted sis..Nimrit such a pure soul finally put forward a helping hand and saved her..

Yug..Amrit the perfect match..Yug nursing her wounds and Amrit not repenting at all..her evilness same and on Yug question how she said Nimrit is not princess Amrit as she thinks from the heart and i think with my mind...

Rajmata comeback a surprise and still greedy for money..Will Agam bring the 5 crores..lets wait and watch..

Edited by saveeta24 - 05 October 2012 at 10:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul--Saina--anasuya43

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Was Amrit scared ?? I just want to see her scared look LOL

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Debalina ..too bad no Agam today..i thought that it was Agam coming in that car but it was Rajmata..

Now Rajmata will demand the 5 crores reward from agam for saving Natasha but unaware she is Nimrit..

creatives keeping on hold their meeting each other..

Edited by saveeta24 - 05 October 2012 at 10:30am

Guggul--Saina--anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Saina  yes she was scared  because she did not expect sudden attrack from Nimrit.Angry

Give me time i will send pic of Amrit how much she was scared after sudden attack by NimritTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul--Saina--

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Debalina ..too bad no Agam today..i thought that it was Agam coming in that car but it was Rajmata..

Now Rajmata will demand the 5 crores reward from agam for saving Natasha but unaware she is Nimrit..

creatives keeping on hold their meeting each other..

Thanks Saveeta .. I'm not watching the epi then.. I have already watched tits and bits of the episode during air time.. If Agam would have been there, I would have watched the repeat. But now, no..

Edited by Debalina_Paul - 05 October 2012 at 10:47am

saveeta24--Saina--anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.