Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Saans2

Saans2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
DIsclaimer: NO AMOUNT OF BRICKBATS WILL STOP ME FROM SAYING WHAT I HVE TO!!!

IF BARUN SOBTI DECIDES TO LEAVE THE SHOW HIGH N DRY JUS TO CHASE HIS DREAMS THEN I AM SORRY TO SAY HIS DREAMS WILL CHASE HIM EVEN FARTHER...COZ U CANT REALISE UR DREAMS AT THE COST OF SO MANY OTHERS...
One mst nevr forget his or her roots...feeling awful for his fans...his co stars.ph...n all those who worked so hard to make him into wat he is today.

Truly sad...this is Y i nevr trust these TV stars...they can dump u anytime they r shown slightly greener pastures...wen they return...we hve no feelings left for them...jus like Amna sharif...i culdnt care to see her serial again. Sleepy

Edited by Aarjaa8 - 05 October 2012 at 9:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45anjaanichokripratiksha28chokritingtingFarro12karthikazcoolloverbopssadaf2012Liya88jobimarnali04gees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not Fair Mr Sobti !!!!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ipkbs

IF-Sizzlerz

ipkbs

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Chill Girl. 
Do you even know he's leaving tomorrow?

So many sources, so many different spoilers.
relax and watch the show till its confirmed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005DieHard-KSGfankarthikazcoolAbyannomad.ness-Maggie-_BacknForth_meens80OmaRamdasscityoflightsBigbang_GDamritaa10PhoenixRisingpolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPK

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Aamna's case was diff, dont bring her into dis!

But our Barun wont do such thing

He knows clearly dat were he is standing right now is just cuz of us!!

Just for a contract wich HE HASNT SIGNED, d 4um hs gon mad
He has officially sed he wont leave, at least TRUST HIM!!

Werevver he goes, all d best Barun!!
But i stil hv hope n faith on u!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Butterscotch.xoMyneniDieHard-KSGfanTamannaussrija.singh04_BacknForth_

nomad.ness

Goldie

nomad.ness

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Nothing is confirmed yet! With rumors all over the place... theres two different stories going around: that he gave a 2 months notice and that both his and Sanaya's contract is extended another year. 
So, just be patient!

AT the least, if you truly are  a fan, you need to be happy for him. 

I agree that the show should NOT end because he is leaving because although he has a huge part in making the show a hit, so do the others. Sanaya is equally responsible for making this show such a top show! 

i love both Barun and Sanaya / ArShi. 
Just support them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Butterscotch.xoTamannaus

kumkumsepyar

Groupbie

kumkumsepyar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Originally posted by Aarjaa8

IF BARUN SOBTI DECIDES TO LEAVE THE SHOW HIGH N DRY JUS TO CHASE HIS DREAMS THEN I AM SORRY TO SAY HIS DREAMS WILL CHASE HIM EVEN FARTHER...COZ U CANT REALISE UR DREAMS AT THE COST OF SO MANY OTHERS...
One mst nevr forget his or her roots...feeling awful for his fans...his co stars.ph...n all those who worked so hard to make him into wat he is today.

Truly sad...this is Y i nevr trust these TV stars...they can dump u anytime they r shown slightly greener pastures...wen they return...we hve no feelings left for them...jus like Amna sharif...i culdnt care to see her serial again. Sleepy
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saans2

Saans2

Saans2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atownsuga

Nothing is confirmed yet! With rumors all over the place... theres two different stories going around: that he gave a 2 months notice and that both his and Sanaya's contract is extended another year.
So, just be patient!

AT the least, if you truly are a fan, you need to be happy for him.

I agree that the show should NOT end because he is leaving because although he has a huge part in making the show a hit, so do the others. Sanaya is equally responsible for making this show such a top show!

i love both Barun and Sanaya / ArShi.
Just support them.

Exactly..is it fair on sanaya if barun dumps the show after all this...i am a true fan n thats why i am truly hurt...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45loverbops

loverbops

loverbops

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Cldnt agree wth u more...

Saans2

Saans2

Saans2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumkumsepyar

Thumbs Up
Originally posted by Aarjaa8

Thumbs Up

Thank u for supporting me..at least ur frank enuff to voice ur feelings.

vibhutil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top