Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Would you like to be kissed? :D

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Of all God's creations, the human heart is probably the sweetest of them.

He, who claims to own one of the biggest business empires (and probably does), finds himself shaken to the core, his heart shattered into pieces...

Why is such the way of life? Those who wish everyone the best find themselves to be the worst-hit victims in cruel human innuendos..

Why does his heart constrict, why does he falter in his thinking? Is it really true what his wife proclaims? Is he really only a Sadu from the outside?!

Does he really possess a human heart! (Unbelievable gasps!)

Since when did he begin to hand over the reins of sense and sensibility --and life, in general-- to this simple Lucknowi Lass?

Since when did sharing his heart's innermost fears with this 'Dilli ki Chaat' woman become such a routine practice for Mr. Raizada?

How rare must she be, what divinity her heart must be composed of? For how did she sense the exact moment when he stiffened beside her?

What made her doubt her husband's exuberance without even casting a look at his pained face?

Why did she not once hesitate to follow him and provide support in whatever little way that she could?

In their entire history together, why did Khushi never allow Arnav to suffer alone?

Why did no other misery he had caused her affect her heart so much as did that hurt in his eyes? Is such selfless love even possible in today's world?

Clearly it is.. these two might claim to be the Einsteins of their time, but if someone unwraps their hearts-- both their hearts!-- they'd be sure to find it as innocent and untainted as that of a child!

And for being such adorable people, I really wish to hug and kiss them tight! :D

Edited by KaranShilpa:) - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
God, ur post is beautiful as ever!πŸ‘

Arnav has changed sooo much!
He wanted to cheer up his wife so he got all the food, and saree! *sigh!

She really has been a rock for him!
Today she was the stronger one, she encouraged him while he was scared to see his Di hurt!

He knew, with her by his side, he could make everything better, and everything would be okay!

I wish to hug them both too!πŸ€—
Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U write so beautifully πŸ‘

U should try writing you know😊 You have got grasp of language, emotions, settings everything needed to write beautiful story. Kudos to u⭐️

Coming back to the post. You have written everything yaar. It was awesome their equation. Mind blowing.⭐️

Cheers
Edited by fun_games - 11 years ago
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful and best post shilpa πŸ‘
I also want to hug and kiss them 😊 Edited by srijaaa127 - 11 years ago
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written Shilpa.. πŸ˜›  Arnav - Khushi love story is really one of its kind. I pray that all couple get to know each other this way in real life. 
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it ..
very well said...
lots of kisses and hugs to them ...and to you tooπŸ€—
hope very couple be like them ...
thanx for the PM...
Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Loved your positive post Shilpa but...

I am tired of scraping for morsels ... of getting just 2 forced minutes of romance... my rose tinted glasses are off 
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Very well. Said I loved it.
pri_armaan thumbnail
Sprhhiii πŸ€—

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Fab!!! You actually made the whole scene looked better with your writing :) beautiful! 

Arhi are soulmates and theres no feeling which only either of them feels, its felt by both of them because they are one and their hearts beat as one πŸ˜³

I vas actually teary-eyed wwatching Arhi scne and Arnav's honesty always come through and effects me like nothing else πŸ˜³

The hug was oh so adorable :) and the loving look to each other vas aww 

And just love how Khushi feels every inch of pain Arnav's going through :( 

Again loved your post :) *Bookmarked* πŸ˜³
<3
falcon.star thumbnail
Beautiful as ever! ALl ur posts always touches my heart in a great way ... U write what everyone feels but is unable to express... AMAZING ..  

and u said it rite I want to hug and kiss them both tooo β€οΈ