Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thanks Deepali for not quitting...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

V3Od

Goldie

V3Od

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, I know everybody is worried about Barun leaving. But I'm going to take this opportunity to thank Deepali aka humara Payal for taking the decision of not quitting the show. I'm not sure whether it is 100% true, but according to the posts I show, she changed her mind.

Payal, through out the show was a silent character. I loved her beauty & the way she cared for her sister. Although she was not much of a strong character at first, if we think with a clear head, you all will realize that Khushi's first meeting would not have happened, if not for Payal's wedding. So although she was not directly a pillar of this story, she was part of the base of the story. It would have been impossible to carry on the story without Payal's character. Because at some point of the story, Khushi & Arnav got together because of Payal & Akash, during their wedding preperations. Khushi got married to Arnav for her sister's sake. We didn't realize the importance of this character much, because we were glued to Arnav & Khushi's romance. That is why you should remember that a story can't run with just two main characters, the other characters bear an equal importance as well.

Above I mentioned about Payal, but now I will come to Deepali. First I felt Deepali was boring. Because she didn't open her mouth. She was always quiet. But in the episodes where Shyam was exposed & also during Khushi's wedding episodes during the last week, I really felt she was a good actress. But now I realize that she has done a great justice to Payal's character. So I thank Deepali for that.

Finally I would like to appreciate you for your decision in not leaving the show. IPKKND cast is the best cast in the whole world, may it be onscreen or off-screen. They can't be replaced by any other. Because the magic is brought together by the whole team. Once a member of a wonderful team quits, the show might go on, it may win awards, it may get high TRPs, but it will never be able to create the same magic there was at the first place. So thank you Deepali for staying back & helping in creating the magic of the show :) Good luck in the future tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to take this chance to wish good luck on behalf of all the IPKKND viewers around the world, to wish you GOOD LUCK in your acting career. May god bless you and keep you happy always Smile

Edited by varu3od - 05 October 2012 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelsimran04Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks Deepali for not quitting..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top