Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This show should not END!!!!!

Bazzinga Senior Member
Bazzinga
Bazzinga

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
 So what Barun wants to leaves the show?

It is he's life and he's wish of what he want to do with it, it is very normal for a person to dream and wish for an even better  life, Barun's life is great but it also his desire to have an even better life,
and we as fans just have to accept this sooner or later. I know it not easy but will have to do it.

Anyways to the point,
This show shouldn't end just coz Barun is leaving coz:

1. CVs work day and night to make episodes and story to entertain us , they probably burn the midnight oil trying to satisfy us but just coz of one person the show should end

2. Daljeet, Karan, Abhaas and all the co cast (especially Laxmi) use their time and effort to play their role at their best to that they do it as the CV picturize and try to make us feel the character, should their effort go to vain but coz a lead is leaving the show, they are the backbone of the show as with them the show wouldn't be able to stand

3. All the co workers of the show whose family and themselves depend on the show, just coz of one should they deserve losing such a huge thing

4. What  about Gul who spends her own bucks to keep the show going, just coz of one should she lose the show

5. Most important of all is Sanaya Irani, she spends all her effort ,time and everything possible to make thing here come to live, if you say Barun is the heart of the show then she herself alone is both of lungs of the show which is equally important, to her IPKKND is probably her career ,this girl even gave up chance on JDJ for this show,her everything,she depends on IPKKND same as IPKKND depends on her,truth is I started watching this show only coz of her and only her then I started liking Barun and then got made over him, so does she deserve this just coz Barun is leaving
Answer to all is nooo the show should be going on.

I know is will be extremely hard for us to watch the show without Barun as ASR and to imagine sum one in his place is very much impossible but doesnt mean the show will completely be destroyed example Sushant left his show but lot of people still watch it(including me) same goes SNS  Giaa left but still huge number of audience(actually dont really knw why ppl watch this in the first place) in Bidaai they had kill both Sadna and Ranveer from the both parallel lead ech but still audience ,currently I aint think of any more but I know there is still more, anyways no matter what I will still watch it,will you ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tingtingLiya88

Bazzinga Senior Member
Bazzinga
Bazzinga

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
NO one agress huh 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top