Joined: 08 February 2012
The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:
ShinyJiji, ruthvika, Dose, Atyay, Kavita1000, yvon, RajPreet_Preeto, Cheena007, Erika1, sadianabil, simplelife09, cool_tweety, Nightingale..., dakshaavi, borreg, faree, laap, coolgal270, archie_79, sarunrocks, serialwatcher16, --sumana13--, anurao.66, TheFaerieQueen, zooni.blue, Aphrodite88, Chaituv, sunshine99, Chani123, RJXX, rulama, sonia_1, ChitraF, incandescent, applesauce., DiamondLife, riyya6,
Joined: 05 March 2012
The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:
ramaman, Feelit, svas, burberry07, ShinyJiji, Kitwat, beebo, gmgi, ruthvika, docbenna, xyzw231, Rias sharma, paaskhanna, svmi, prabhata, dimishra, lovesharun, Atyay, Arshi143, arshiipkknd, yogifalu, va21, Sanayam, Arshiluvu27, jennad, Kavita1000, -Reader-, sadianabil, srain10, ashishjaore, Cheena007, gopikaaji, sslmay11, swapna08, Juicee_Sushie, chickky, neverbefore, Erika1, aishu30, xXxNoreen786xXx, spsharmila, sihu, gurfanz, coolgal270, archie_79, lovely, NothingLasts, faree, sreemeera, sarunrocks, .Sia., Hkrajan, segad, dakshaavi, samanthana, borreg, Ukp18, dipali13, Aphrodite88, Chaituv, serialwatcher16, zooni.blue, anurao.66, --sumana13--, -Iruni-, DiamondLife, sonia_1, stg1, rulama, ...Tanu..., .ArshiHamesha., riyya6,
Joined: 14 May 2012
The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:
beebo, swapna08, Erika1, spsharmila, sadianabil, sarunrocks, coolgal270, archie_79, borreg, Chaituv, zooni.blue, anurao.66, Aphrodite88, sonia_1, DiamondLife, RJXX, riyya6,
Joined: 31 January 2009
The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:
beebo, RajPreet_Preeto, Kavita1000, Erika1, swapna08, Cheena007, sihu, spsharmila, archie_79, sarunrocks, borreg, Chani123, Aphrodite88, Chaituv, --sumana13--, anurao.66, DiamondLife, sonia_1, rulama, riyya6,
Joined: 12 March 2012
Love is not just sharing, its much more than that, It goes beyond that, Its standing by each other in hard pouring water, its crying with each when come across loss & finally being each other's strength... This love when sustained becomes marriage- My Grandmother
The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:
tweeter13, ramaman, Feelit, svas, ssttuuttii, brightstarsweet, Rias sharma, skamani, paaskhanna, Atyay, RajPreet_Preeto, Khuarv, prabhata, malsub, swapna08, Cheena007, ashishjaore, Nia.D, ifsaal044, simplelife09, amimus, Erika1, aishu30, spsharmila, yanka, sihu, lovely, faree, laap, coolgal270, archie_79, sarunrocks, Shegarf71, dakshaavi, borreg, dipali13, Hkrajan, Chaituv, Aphrodite88, Chani123, anurao.66, zooni.blue, --sumana13--, serialwatcher16, DiamondLife, applesauce., susan7, rulama, ...Tanu..., stg1, sonia_1, RJXX, riyya6,
Joined: 20 April 2010
The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:
Kitwat, Rias sharma, Kavita1000, ashishjaore, Nia.D, swapna08, Cheena007, aishu30, Erika1, faree, sarunrocks, coolgal270, archie_79, Hkrajan, samanthana, borreg, Aphrodite88, Chaituv, sunshine99, anurao.66, serialwatcher16, --sumana13--, ChitraF, DiamondLife, applesauce., sonia_1, RJXX, rulama, susan7,
Joined: 20 July 2012
Hello Hi to all Forumwasios and Addawasios!!
Meri tharaf se Namaste, Namoshkar, Namaskar, Vanakkam, Vanthanam, Salaam!
How are you all after yesterday's episode?
I am for one enjoying this Shyam track…finally Arnav and Khushi are fighting evil together! But I for one want to see more Arnav-Khushi romance!!
CVS PLEASE HEED THIS CALL FROM A RABBA-VE DEPRIEVED ARSHI FAN!
Coming back to the episode, it starts off with Shyam looking at his shaving blade and wondering where the glass piece vanished to…(all I can tell him is the vanishing spell from Harry Potter was used ;))…hahaha! Looks like Khushi's plan is slowly working. Khushi is using Shyam's famous method of using fear against the weak upon himself.
The highlight here is Khushi's plan may seem childish, weak and not full-proof BUT THE CHANCES OF SUCCESS ARE ULTIMATELY HIGHER!
Evidence: 1) Aakash's suicide plan to unite Payal and Aakash
2) Dropping sugar into petrol tank, pouring mango juice in
3) Manipulating Shyam during Arnav's kidnapping sequence and
finally rescuing Arnav
Another highlight through this is the fact that is being shown: Shyam only has loved himself and only loves himself! Everyone is secondary.
The first evidence for this theory came into play during Arnav's kidnapping sequence when he left Khushi tied up on the road to be killed, when he himself proclaimed that he loves Khushi more than anything else in the world
This episode also showed this aspect of Shyam especially during the second scene.
Anjali comes into the room and gives medicines to Shyam for his headache. When Shyam goes to the bathroom, Khushi immediately enters the room and changes the medicine bottle containing headache pills to the abortion pills bottle that Shyam himself changed during the mehendi ceremony to kill the baby. Upon mistakenly realizing that the pills Anjali gave him were abortion pills, he immediately called for Anjali but failing to realise his whole attitude and inner characteristics are coming in the open amongst the family.
Evidence: 1) Shyam calling Anjali, no cancel that Shyam shouting at Anjali while walking down the stairs (Phangurl moment: OH MY GOODNESS!!!Arnav's killer look at Shyam at that time made my day!! The phrase "Looks can kill" must have only been created because of him) *Dreamy look*
Anyway back to evidences….
3) Him telling Anjali his headache has increased, stomach upset and becoming dizzy (Can I laugh out here… Mr Shyam Manohar Jha if
I am not wrong you only took the medicines 5 minutes ago. Then how can all these side effects arise so fast? Tells phleej!!
4) Him reprimanding Anjali for not listening to him when he says he
needs a doctor right that moment… (Mr SMJ if you do not realise it you are standing in the lion's den. No one, and I mean NO ONE has the rights to shout at the lion's women! You had better thank Khushi for saving your life at that very moment…if not you would have dead pulp. (Phangurl moment: Khushi why did you stop ASR *facepalm*)
5) Him not accepting any words that Anjali or Mamiji are saying but
proclaiming that he is not alright as Anjali gave him wrong medicines and brings them to show the proof
6) Shyam asking how Anjali can do this to him in the room:
Another proof that Shyam does not trust anyone else except himself.
This clearly proves Shyam Manohar Jha only loves himself and not anyone else, but maybe Arnav Singh Raizada's money and wealth (but after kidnap this issue has not been raised yet, so let's leave it) and his lust for Khushi has not been lowered too (haldi scene).
But one thing is happening to Shyam through Khushi's plans: Shyam is slowly losing himself and the outer faade that he plasters for the world. His true nature is slowly revealing itself, and is shocking Anjali who up till now is in her happy world bubble.
Another information I want to highlight is during the scene in 4th October 2012 when Arnav and Khushi will be outside and speaking about Shyam's deeds and Arnav will want to go and bash Shyam up. It reminded me of how affected Khushi was by Shyam. She was sexually harassed, mentally, physically and emotionally tortured both directly (by Shyam) and indirectly (by Arnav's hate marriage).
As such, Khushi clearly knows what manifests in the evil brains of Shyam as she faced it and was humiliated beyond words during Shyam's revelation track. Amongst everyone else, Khushi was the one who suffered the most in the hands of Shyam. As such, she knows without evidence, Arnav and she cannot nail down Shyam as Anjali still blindly trusts Shyam.
Situations that made me think:
When Naniji mentioned that someone cast an evil eye on the family, Khushi immediately claimed that buri nazar can be cured. Is this an indication that Shyam(who is the buri nazar on the family will be rid off) and Anjali will be cured of it?
2) Mamiji's words "If you have brains, make the next move"
I will likely connect this to Khushi's next plan which is according to the precap scene- Electric shock on Shyam.
Just maybe, a strong indication that Shyam has lost his brain and Mamiji's words are actually a taunt for Shyam, as he is not making any new moves.
3) Mamiji's Checkmate
An indication that the King will fall. But which one?
Maybe Shyam, as Anjali was standing with Arnav and Khushi when the statement was said. Got to wait and watch for this.
4) Khushi's screens
Shyam has the video links of the cameras placed in his laptop. Is Khushi going to broadcast it to the whole family and guests during the celebrations?
5) Arnav's words "Shyam's truth will come out in front of everybody and that he will reveal it"
An indication that even though Khushi planned everything for the right moment for the truth to come out, will it backfire and thus allow Arnav to save the day and hammer the last nail into the coffin? Exactly like kidnapping sequence
What I absolutely loved
1) Naniji can I give you a very very big hug!! I absolutely loved you cornering Shyam and asking him about abortion pills. But Alas! The snake always slips away at the niche of time (Phangurl moment: Arnav's looks to Shyam to try to escape yourself from this question and when Shyam actually did, he understood the works of the evil brain)
2) Khushi stopping Arnav from going to work and Arnav was confused as to why Khushi wants him to stay back.
CVS!! This couple has just been married 3 days back, if the wife wants the husband not to go to work, the mind of the husband has to go into overdrive and Arnav has already had enough of celibacy for 1 and a half years…can you make him give an evil smirk to tease his wife or a sexy look instead of confusion!!!!
3) Arnav enjoying Khushi's cute and mad antics, his raised eyebrows and wondering when he brought Khushi out and bought for her all the food and saris. HAAHAHA! Brilliant! Aakash, Mami I also agree with you, The Great Arnav Singh Raizada did all these… UNBELIEVABLE!! Arnav's "I Know" too good!
4) Barun you again proved Arnav Singh Raizada cannot act and cannot lie! What an amazing portrayal! When NK asks what happened on that day, the look he gave Khushi was like "What the?? What do I say to this?" No worries ASR, your wife is always there to save you!Chill!
5) The look of amazement, amusement, love that he gives Khushi when she closes her eyes trying to savour Kolkatta ki Rasgullaes
6) The lovely handhold! What an absolutely sweet gesture just to bring his wife a few feet away
7) CVS!!!Khushi just called Arnav Singh Raizada Sadoo! He should be having a killer look on his face declaring " Wait till I get you alone Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, I let you know what punishment you are going to get firstly for calling me Sadoo and then telling the whole world I am good. Damn it! I am supposed to be ASR to the world, don't tarnish my reputation! CVS!! I feel like killing you!! Can I??
8) Khushi and NK's bond! Khushi is feeling upset and worried about their plan and how it will adversely affect Anjali, she tells it to NK and derives the required strength from him to carry out the plan. An absolute way to represent friendship. You help your friends stand up again when they break down or the going gets tough J
9) Arnav's and Khushi's bond! (Part 1) Arnav plans out the surprise dinner for Khushi which Khushi had only dreamt and lied about. But Arnav's way of showing his love for Khushi is by making sure all her dreams come true! How sweet of a husband can Arnav be!! He is the perfect husband! And he does not expect any credits for it at all! He asks Khushi not to be emotional as he asked someone else to do all these, Arnav how sweet can you be??!! (Phangurl moment: I want a husband like Arnav Singh Raizada BAS!!!)
CVS!!WHO IN THE WORLD WROTE THESE DIALOGUES???ARNAV AS A HUSBAND HAS TO SAY THAT HE PREPARED ALL THESE BECAUSE HE WANTED KHUSHI, HIS WIFE TO BE ALWAYS HAPPY AND THAT ALL HER DREAMS MUST ALL COME TRUE!!!!And then after that because she is stressed about Shyam so he wants her to relax!! CVs! What are you doing to a couple madly in love and married!! Damn it!!!! And the lighting, please you could have made it a bit brighter and made their faces glow.
10) Arnav and Khushi's bond part 2! As Khushi draws strength from NK, Arnav draws strength from Khushi. She is the irrevocable and unbreakable pillar of his life. When he is at breaking point, he leans on Khushi to keep himself together and not to break apart. She instills the courage and strength in him. Arnav Singh Raizada may seem like strong only physically but mentally and emotionally, he is very weak. Example: During the scene when Arnav sees Anjali being happily in love with Shyam, he breaks down and is unable to shatter his sister's happiness. But Khushi tells him the importance of the truth to come out for Anjali's long term happiness. Just like how Krishna was the driving force for Arjuna to win the war in Mahabharata, Khushi is the driving force behind Arnav in this war against Shyam Manohar Jha.
11) Shyam's mental state!! I absolutely love the fact that Khushi and Arnav are slowly driving Shyam to be an eccentric!! Shyam your end is very much near!
As a fan of this show,
CVs even though Shyam's truth is coming out, I would like to see him suffering more because of all the evil deeds that he has done which are practically UNPARDONABLE! I guess that's not gonna happen looking at promo L
Moral of the Day: KARMA BITES YOU BACK BADLY
Khushi's words "It is indeed right, fear is a very big thing. If he does not pay
for his sins, then who will pay for it?"
Dressing of the Day: Khushi's Beige Suit
It reminded me of her birthday when after all of Arnav's preparations, she did not accept any of it. The cake, decorations and even the sari. But now, she accepted everything done by him and fully acknowledged that he has turned out victorious and willingly embracing him. Great turnaround J
That's all friends from me today!
I would like to thank my friends from Adda Ritz, Sarika, Swapna and all others for motivating me to write my analysis. If not for you girls, I would never dream of doing this. And also Tants and Doods for creating Redux through which I met all these lovely people. J
Do let me know how the analysis is even if it is bad, I can improve in the near future J
The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:
ShinyJiji, cebel, SairArshi, ssttuuttii, hakim218, svas, ypnhk_sonu, ramaman, Rias sharma, ruthvika, Atyay, Khuarv, arshiipkknd, sskaug25, sihu, Erika1, chickky, spsharmila, shaz007, Cheena007, Nia.D, ashishjaore, Hkrajan, samanthana, borreg, archie_79, faree, sarunrocks, serialwatcher16, --sumana13--, anurao.66, zooni.blue, applesauce., DiamondLife, rulama, RJXX, riyya6,
Joined: 31 August 2010
The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:
ramaman, beebo, ssttuuttii, ruthvika, skamani, sskaug25, Atyay, Erika1, spsharmila, coolgal270, archie_79, samanthana, dakshaavi, Chaituv, serialwatcher16, Alphabet26, --sumana13--, DiamondLife, sonia_1, applesauce., RJXX, rulama, riyya6,
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#14
Author: -RD- Replies: 1208 Views: 26912
|-RD-||1208||26912||25 December 2011 at 1:00pm by luv_arhi|
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda #17
Author: -RD- Replies: 1198 Views: 22460
|-RD-||1198||22460||26 October 2011 at 8:28am by minuu|
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda 16
Author: -RD- Replies: 1204 Views: 20487
|-RD-||1204||20487||18 October 2011 at 9:13am by .Manal.|
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#15
Author: -RD- Replies: 1202 Views: 20646
|-RD-||1202||20646||15 October 2011 at 4:23am by minuu|
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#13
Author: -RD- Replies: 1203 Views: 24819
|-RD-||1203||24819||05 October 2011 at 6:26am by SK1991|
Bollywood has given us many iconic characters whom the audience ...
Life OK's popular crime based show Savdhaan India - India Fights Back, ...
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index