Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reduxian's New IP Adda - Oct 5' 2012 Second Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 146

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hi Hug,

How's everyone?

HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sarika2sunshine99RJXX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reduxian's New IP Adda - Oct 5' 2012 Second Thread (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RJXX

IF-Sizzlerz

RJXX

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by RitJ26

he takes her out for a drive... banks of the yamuna... night time... full moon... she convinces him to walk in the sand barefoot... they just walk... hand in hand

aww so sweet and peaceful 
quiet... yes... just soul-connection time

tu toh barri romantic shomantic nikkli...chuppi rustam LOL

aur batta 

b.sarika2samanthanasunshine99

b.sarika2

Goldie

b.sarika2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Hi Hug,

How's everyone?

HugHug

AppuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sarra0

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I want to c a jealous Khushi, they r at a party, ASR talkin to a model who isflirtingwit him, K gets jealous and is angry decides to leave, and take the SUV, (assume she has had a few lessons) she is crying, can't c properly, and is driving erratically, she eventually stops the car middle of no where, ASR catches up wit her and is worried, she is scared of the dark and sounds and as soon as she sees him she runs to him, hugs him and apologies.</font>

<font color="#003333" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sarra I loved this sequence.. would be a fresh one for our lovebirds...Day DreamingASRpacify's her in his husky tone.. and tells her that</font><font color="#003333" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">she is the most beautiful woman that he has ever laid his eyes upon</font><font color="#003333" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">while putting a wayward strand of her hair in place ..Khushi feels guilty as a tear escapes her eyes with ASR gently kissing her cheek.. moving on to a more passionate one..</font>

It wud b good, I am not a romantic and have given a few scenarios, not bad.
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">neither am I but tants SKD's motivated me to think on those lines.. I don't mind the confirmed sourcestrawlingthe thread for this and we get a confirmed news that at least a few get played out on screenDay Dreaming</font>

as much as I wud love to c our scenarios playing out, most of them will b a bit to much 4SP and Arhi's chemistry wud light the screen on fire
yeah..LOL they can dilute it which will be made up by our leads smoldering expressions...Embarrassed 

b.sarika2sonshineRJXX

samanthana

IF-Dazzler

samanthana

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

he takes her out for a drive... banks of the yamuna... night time... full moon... she convinces him to walk in the sand barefoot... they just walk... hand in hand
beautiful Appu..Smile he looks up at the heavens sees the stars and smiles and looks back at her.. she smiles nodding her head.. They sit down under the bright lights of the star and the moon.. with hands entwined .. Khushi resting her head in the crook of his neck... both sit in silence finally at peace in the tranquil night...

Day Dreaming

samanthana

IF-Dazzler

samanthana

Hi Hug,

How's everyone?

HugHug

Hi Sarika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sarika2sonshine

b.sarika2

Goldie

b.sarika2

second SKD is nainital trip Day Dreaming, some dhaba romance and may be SR their?? I mean better than everytime running to FH naLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

beautiful Appu..Smile he looks up at the heavens sees the stars and smiles and looks back at her.. she smiles nodding her head.. They sit down under the bright lights of the star and the moon.. with hands entwined .. Khushi resting her head in the crook of his neck... both sit in silence finally at peace in the tranquil night...
*sigh* ... and I hope and pray, that Khushi the motormouth... stays quiet atleast for a few minutes and feel the romance... plus she shall NOT say... "hum jaante/ samajhte hain..." even onceLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b.sarika2samanthanasunshine99RJXX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top