Balika Vadhu

BV - Oct 5th 2012 - Written Update (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

blushing

IF-Stunnerz

blushing

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Shashank has again proved that he has come a long way as an actor. The way he tried to impress Anandi and Shiv,anyone would have felt that the boy is really sorry for what he did and his love and concern for Anandi is above board.

But. Yes,there is always a but when you come to Jagya. For he is the truest example of all that glitters is not gold. When you deal with people of such types,it pays to be extra cautious. One needs to be always on guard and never get overwhelmed by the outward show of love and concern.

I just wished Anandi to tell him to cut it short and get going. In her place I would have done this. But, there are people and people in this world.  And the reactions vary.

Choti ma was a topic of discussion today. Between Irawati and Alok.  Frankly, the explanation that Alok gave appeared lame to me.  In our lifetime,we win some,we lose some. Look around you . You will never find someone who is totally happy or some one who is totally miserable. This is life. For all of us. There is no point holding on to something which is dead and gone. Let go and move ahead. Yes,it is true that you will always miss a person whom you have loved dearly. But,this does not hold us down rather it gives us the strength to face life with a renewed energy. Just because Minu could not forget her husband,it is foolish on her part to think that no one else can. Rather,she should have given the strength to Anandi to break her shackles by giving her own example. She did not do that simply because she herself never had the inner strength to look at life from a different perspective.

Again,she chose to pick up the subject of Jagya with Dadisa when Bhairon was present. She was not only callous,she was spiteful as well. And just the way she did with Anandi before,this time also she did it deliberately.

Choti ma is spineless. She has no courage to face her life so takes refuge behind Shiv. Her concern for Shiv is pure melodrama and nothing else. There is more to her than meets the eye.

However,the hero of today's episode was Siddharth. He won hands down. The slight worried look and asking Bhim Singh to lock his cabin was picture perfect. He played the role of a concerned yet worried man to the tee.

But he bowled me over when he asked Anandi to rethink. That was awesome. Coming from a man who is so composed and self assured,it was expected of him to ask this after all that happened. He wanted to be sure if Anandi is having any dilemma regarding Jagya.

Siddharth was supremely superb today. It only proves ,given a chance,he can overshadow every one in the show.I had always liked his restrained acting,but,he excelled today. It was also heartening to see that he was given a chance to come out of the shadow of Anandi. He has the looks and the skills to make him go a long way. Wish him all the best!

However,the hero of today's episode was Siddharth. He won hands down. The slight worried look and asking Bhim Singh to lock his cabin was picture perfect. He played the role of a concerned yet worried man to the tee.

But he bowled me over when he asked Anandi to rethink. That was awesome. Coming from a man who is so composed and self assured,it was expected of him to ask this after all that happened. He wanted to be sure if Anandi is having any dilemma regarding Jagya.

Siddharth was supremely superb today. It only proves ,given a chance,he can overshadow every one in the show.I had always liked his restrained acting,but,he excelled today. It was also heartening to see that he was given a chance to come out of the shadow of Anandi. He has the looks and the skills to make him go a long way. Wish him all the best!

Very Well said!!!!

Siddharth take a bow man!!!Hug He is so expressive today!!!Day Dreaming

I guess Surekha Sekri ji aka dadisa is his friend.Blushing She is Awesome actor herself. Her guidance & influence may be!!! After all she is NSD graduate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdandvMisseshaonlinebuddy75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Oct 5th 2012 - Written Update (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

praniti

praniti

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Lovely episode...the tension build up between Shiv and Anandi was shown beautifully. I liked that Anandi's thinking related to Jagya was revealed in front of Shiv. I really loved it when she opened up to clear Shiv's pareshaani and said without thinking much  "apni khushi main khulkar nahi dikhaati , par khush hoon main"...she really conveyed a lot with her eyes to Shiv that she actually meant it. In the past episodes, I felt that there was a need for the expression of her feelings about Shiv and Jagya especially to Shiv. And what CM sees is not totally baseless since Anandi's closed-ness fueled her insecurities and thats what affected Shiv too somewhere. And hence he said "aapko apne dil aur dimaag ka darwaaza khula rakhna hoga" and that it will mean a lot to him. Cute conversation between the best of friends. 

Edited by praniti - 05 October 2012 at 11:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvritzy09AreYaar

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Wow is the word!!!

The BV CVs never fail to impress me!!!

I am in awe! Of BV CVs, of Shivraj Shekhar and Of the girl who is THE EPITOME OF WOMAN POWER ' ANANDI!!!

1.       Loved Siddharthji's expressions today''''''''''.man what is wrong with him???

Itni achchhi acting??? Kahaan thhe yeh ab tak??? From now on he is Sidji for me'''''.<myraa bows to him>

2.       My another bow goes to the dialogue writers'''''Awesome words'''''composed to be said by the two most awesome people on the Indian Telly!!!

Edited by QuagMyred - 05 October 2012 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Jagya  accident  karvake bahane ansh bich duriya karna chahta tha but mandir scane ke bad ye clear ho Gaya.  Jagya ke accident ki bat jab anandi ghar me sabko batayegi to sab Paresan ho jayege . Anandi Jo ye bat na batayeto jab ye bat bahar se DS ko pata chalegi to uske man me shiv aur anandi ke liya man me Kuch galat na shochle. Jise dheere dheere DS anandi ko haveli se nikalne ke liye...jagya  ab nandu ke thru ghar kya kya chal raha he voh janega .

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Excellent episode. Relieved that everything is ok bet Shiv and A. Purpose behind J wanting to break up A and Shiv is, he vowed that he will isolate A from every one like she did to him( he still thinks A is responsible for his family shunning him). He thinks A will hav some feelings for him and play on that. If A takes the decision to go with J instead of shiv, then he an start to torture her. That is his idea. Which is going to fail miserably.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Missesha

.vV..

.vV..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wu

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
A good episode

Starting with A S and J with J trying to give an impression that he is standing in between A and S.
He is having delusions definitely.Using A's concern to create doubts in S's mind.

Liked the way S showed concern to J's state even when he is being plagued by his doubts and thoughts.

And J revealing his intentions - What is he trying to say?Create accidents in future?

Alok seem to view in Meenu in a kind hearted manner.But does she really deserve to have such understanding family members?

Well Anandi's concern for J was it unrealistic?I don't think so.But S 's concern over A' feelings for J  seemed to have pushed him in the right direction.

Temple scene- Definitely one of the most beautiful scenes 

A praying asking for directions and answers.She opened her eyes and turned to find the answer to her prayers.

Answer to her prayer itself is praying asking strength for doing the right thing?
Him admitting to her that he is worried.I liked this very much he wasn't afraid to admit his worries and insecurities.
Finally that talk - It was so beautifully written and executed.
She is asking him to open up sensing his hesitation
Him telling her that she should go back to her past if she feels it is calling her back.
Liked the answer even more.No she doesn't want to turn the clock back and doesn't want to change anything in the past her present.

Insecurity  they had in their relationship was so beautifully handled with so much maturity and grace.
I liked the way she handled J issue.She didn't wait for him to ask her.It was done in such a beautiful manner .She told him that she is concerned about him not because she feels something for himbut because she feels for the Singhs.
It would have been even more beautiful if she said that she feels concerned about J because she meant a lot to her at once upon a time.That would have put all her confusion regarding her past to rest.
I know people want confessions and admission of their feelings for each other.
But I look at this as confession on their part.She looks forward to her future with him she sees a life long companion in him.
Him saying that how much he had gained from this relationship - He gained her.
Him assuring that he will help her heal the wounds that her past has given her and asking her to keep her heart and mind open for him so that he can help her.

I wonder what will make her realise that she has already opened her heart for him.

Siddarth Shukla has to be applauded for his performance.

His concern for J, his trying to gauge A's feelings for J, his restlessness after A left the office, his composure when he was telling her that she is free to go back to J, his relief when she said that she choses to stay committed to him the look of pleasure when he remembered their moments together. All those expressions  were just perfect. 

He took us on journey through Shivraj Shekhar's heart with his performance. He got a good scene to do and he utilised it so beautifully.Smile

Pre cap - Can't wait.I can't believe I am waiting for a Monday

Edited by aparnauma - 06 October 2012 at 12:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911vamitaandvMisseshahookedonlinebuddy75adi2512elasingh--Udhay--AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top