Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wat an episode    i m truly madly deeply stuck in ansh land
i love the way shiv and anandi communicate...they will never hav any misunderstanding they connect so well...they r the best couple in indian television [:)]
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you so much! 😃
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful episode, all in all...Very truly said, in cases like this, the best way to move forward is to be friends...Life partner should be a friend, with whom we can share everything, our pains, our joys as well as our feelings...Wonderful start for a beautiful relationship...They already had honesty and trust...But they will now have a unique relationship, which is one of the most important quality to have in couples...

Loved the way, they kept it simple, still understanding as well as mature conversation...And loved the beautiful smile on Anandi's face...As if in those few moments, all her confusions were gone...And even admire Shiv...His confusion and insecurity was for Anandi and not for himself...He wanted Anandi to be happy, no matter with whom her happiness lies and he said so too...

Though I felt one thing was lacking...Anandi should not have told that her concern is not just for the family, but for Jagya too...She should have just told Shiv, that Jagya had been her friend from childhood and for those moments, she still feels concerned, but those feelings were limited...He has no place in her present or future, but as a human being as well as a childhood friend, she was concerned, but for her he was nothing more than that and further he was someone else husband...That would just make Shiv understand her better...But hopefully, this would be meant for someother day I suppose...!

And I hope that as Shiv's dad said, hopefully CM might come around at the end of this four months after series of misunderstanding...I am sure, there is somewhere a catch here, where Anandi will have to prove her love to Shiv, which will ultimately not only back Jagya, knowing he would never be successful, but also make CM and Sanchi love her...!

Let's see how the story turns out...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooow...wht an epi nd wht a precap...eagerly w8n fr monday☺️
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the w update...
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!!!!!!!!

Loving how Anandi and Shiv's relation is strengthening!
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

A very good episode finally. Although I expected a more heart to heart conversation between S and A outside the temple regarding A's feelings towards Shiv, but looks like the couple doesn't need any explanation or excessive convincing from each other. That's how good their understanding is and that's how much they trust each other.

J's plotting and planning will get S and A closer to each other. Now without Cm around there are no other disturbing elements either.

Iravati and Alok's conversation was also very good. Alok is certain that CM will come around eventually. But she is going to hurt many people in the process of convincing herself which needs to be minimized. Only the Shekhars can take precautions to keep her under control.

The precap is funny. Shiv's expressions are worth looking at. Well acted out...
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shashank has again proved that he has come a long way as an actor. The way he tried to impress Anandi and Shiv,anyone would have felt that the boy is really sorry for what he did and his love and concern for Anandi is above board.

But. Yes,there is always a but when you come to Jagya. For he is the truest example of all that glitters is not gold. When you deal with people of such types,it pays to be extra cautious. One needs to be always on guard and never get overwhelmed by the outward show of love and concern.

I just wished Anandi to tell him to cut it short and get going. In her place I would have done this. But, there are people and people in this world.  And the reactions vary.

Choti ma was a topic of discussion today. Between Irawati and Alok.  Frankly, the explanation that Alok gave appeared lame to me.  In our lifetime,we win some,we lose some. Look around you . You will never find someone who is totally happy or some one who is totally miserable. This is life. For all of us. There is no point holding on to something which is dead and gone. Let go and move ahead. Yes,it is true that you will always miss a person whom you have loved dearly. But,this does not hold us down rather it gives us the strength to face life with a renewed energy. Just because Minu could not forget her husband,it is foolish on her part to think that no one else can. Rather,she should have given the strength to Anandi to break her shackles by giving her own example. She did not do that simply because she herself never had the inner strength to look at life from a different perspective.

Again,she chose to pick up the subject of Jagya with Dadisa when Bhairon was present. She was not only callous,she was spiteful as well. And just the way she did with Anandi before,this time also she did it deliberately.

Choti ma is spineless. She has no courage to face her life so takes refuge behind Shiv. Her concern for Shiv is pure melodrama and nothing else. There is more to her than meets the eye.

However,the hero of today's episode was Siddharth. He won hands down. The slight worried look and asking Bhim Singh to lock his cabin was picture perfect. He played the role of a concerned yet worried man to the tee.

But he bowled me over when he asked Anandi to rethink. That was awesome. Coming from a man who is so composed and self assured,it was expected of him to ask this after all that happened. He wanted to be sure if Anandi is having any dilemma regarding Jagya.

Siddharth was supremely superb today. It only proves ,given a chance,he can overshadow every one in the show.I had always liked his restrained acting,but,he excelled today. It was also heartening to see that he was given a chance to come out of the shadow of Anandi. He has the looks and the skills to make him go a long way. Wish him all the best!

Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update!! @day's epi was really gud!! Now cnt wait 4 monday!!
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Priya.

So this accident was intentional 😡

Anyways, thanks J for indirectly bringing AnSh closer. Really liked the scene between the two. The foundation of their relationship is so strong. It was so apt for Shiv to tell A that he is in no rush regarding their relation☺️.

I am still not convinced with J's track and I am not getting his intentions clearly. Why does he want to break up AnSh? What benefit does he have, because he is already divorced with A, so what difference does it make to him if A is with him or not? He is in Jaitser for his family, comforts and life-style, and he also knows that soon A will marry off and get out of haveli. That is already benefitting him, such that once A leaves, he can go back to haveli in a easier way.

So why is he keen on AnSh break up? Or is he jealous of A? Also in all these times, he has got no flashes of Gauri? Sach mein bhul gaya usse, as if she never existed?

Well Monday epi will be too cute and unfortunately it is 2 days away from now. Looking forward for that epi.