Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Wow...!!! What a Dhamka epi it was..??? Do u agree guys?? I felt that Koki was gud enough to explain the imp of Dhawal in Kinjal's lyf... Wow I fell in love with the dialoges... My mom who sat with me also said that it was superb... Most funniest thing was that Baa did nt wake up even after the Bomb blast deliveryBig smileBig smile
It was so chwt dat Ahem telling Gopi abt her sister and the way Gopi assured dat everythng wud be fine... Koki Parag scene was also gud... So guys what did u felt after watching todays epi... Make sure u watch it.. Also share ur opinionsSmile
Imp note:-
Did any one noticed dat Ahem is getting nw kurtas after reaching his sasuralTongueTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-nilani-AlwaysHisJaanangelic8219doc4everGuggulChacchaNazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPISODE" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i was wondering how baa managed to sleep through it all lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomingbudGuggul

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

i was wondering how baa managed to sleep through it all lol

even my granny was telling dat hw peacful Baa was sleepingBig smile

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Indeed today was dhamkedar... Yeah ur right today koki was outstanding she really desever Clap
also Kinjal have prob n issues with Dhawal Bhai but she never think about poor Dhawal how he mange with Kinjal... OMG Shocked kinjal is to much!!
Koki n parag scene n Gohem scene was really good Smile

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
kinjal was too much no doubt... bt think frm her side to watevr b the reason she s still in an unwated marriage nd its difficult for her to adjust...one more thing she was right when she said s doing dis coz she s koki's daughter... koki treats prag the same way... kinjal s seeing dat frm childhood so hw cn u blame kinjal alone... i'm nt tryn to justify the way kinjal behavd with dhawal bt cnt blame her completely...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glaringenigmaGuggulNazimKiDewani

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i watched today's episode and it was really good however i dont agree with you regarding kokila ... what kind of mother is she??? if my mother saw me in this much stress at my in laws she would surely ask whats going on with me ... she knows how urmila is but yet she did not even tried to understand kinjal ... i really think that she cares and loves ahem more then kinjal ... kinjal is not bad but the way urmila is its bringing making her this way ... gosh i really really hate koki today ... yes agreed dhawal nice and all that but kinjal has not accepted him yet obviouslly she thinks he is not up to mark ... come on even ahem didn't accepted gopi he thought of her as a gawar it was only after that she learned to read and write that he started to accept her i know the scenario is bit different but i dont blame kinjal much as i blame koki only thing she did was married her of come on ???? is this realistic when your daughter is having fight like this and u tell urself that kinjal should be more understanding ... i know for sure my Mom would never do that and i love her for that ... i just hated koki today ... i mean i have been watching this serial for long time and i m sorry only time that i come on this forum to write is when koki is being mean to her daughter ... oh gosh i apologize for using strong word as hate but today's episode done for me ... i had to write something ... koki knows urmi and she should try to understand her daughter more ... i m so upset after watching this epi that i couldnt stop myself from writing this ... i really dont mean to upset anyone here but i had to write the word hate for koki because i really hate the way she treats kinjal ...
sorry guys :(  ... in order for me to have relax day i had to get his out of my system

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulNazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I don't like Koki scolding Kinjal everytime.. I know Kinjal over-reacts but that goes with her upbringing environment..
She is such a pampered daughter of a rich household, she has the right to demand comfort and happiness in life.

But She doesn't care for Dhaval, that's the most heart-wrenching part.. Poor Dhaval.. Bears every taunt of kinjal..

But Urmila got her worth from Kinjal. She should have got more.. Evil lady..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

exactly trupat i agree with wat u said... koki was always mean twrds kinjal...rather than understnding kinjal she gave lecture to her which was nt at all helpful in dat situation... one being MIL doesnt mean dat u hv 2 listn to watevr crap she says nd put up with dat... hw culd u xpct sum1 frm who had an upbringing like kinjal vl adjust with urmi... u shld respect elders nd b nyc with ur MIL bt only if dey deserve dat...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top