did India move away from Gandhism? - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

@ Tannipartner

There is only one way to interpret my apology and i.e. as an apology. I think one can make a serious comment and then at the same time end on a lighter note. That was my only intention.

@ lol

People use emoticons and I use lol. It simply means I am smiling or in good mood.  just cannot live without it. If you don't like it you just have to ingore me or my posts. I will be okay.

Finally, when one leaves a topic then please do not post comments or ask questions which, if not answered, lefts the member in an awkward position by not responding. I did an exception here since you seem confused. Now please lets really move on.

Not when they are trying to clear a dispute.  Atleast not in normal english speaking universe.
. When you are seriously clearing an issue, you do not intentionally dilute it by adding an illplaced humour sign, humorous post and then circumventing.

You might not understand the implication of adding the LOL after your so called apology. So let me  lay it down to you. It meant, you were  being sarcastic and you were  just doing me a favour simply cause other members and the mod called you out on it and you had  no intentional of issuing it.

Had you said whatever you did in this post before, there would have been no need for people to point it out.

Thank you for your apology. I am ready to move on.

Originally posted by tannipartner

Not when they are trying to clear a dispute.  Atleast not in normal english speaking universe.
. When you are seriously clearing an issue, you do not intentionally dilute it by adding an illplaced humour sign, humorous post and then circumventing.

You might not understand the implication of adding the LOL after your so called apology. So let me  lay it down to you. It meant, you were  being sarcastic and you were  just doing me a favour simply cause other members and the mod called you out on it and you had  no intentional of issuing it.

Had you said whatever you did in this post before, there would have been no need for people to point it out.

Thank you for your apology. I am ready to move on.

As I said earlier in my post that in the end, in such a situation, it is all about trust. You despite my acknowlegment of your explanation of "tear apart' comment, subesquent apology and several explanations of that paragraph still don't trust me and have doubts about my intention and why I did what I did. While I perhaps trusted you too much and therefore took the luxury of passing a light hearted comment.

Anyway I will look into this problem and be careful in future. Meanwhile yes I am ready to move on too. lol.

@Public: I believe her husband is from India. I have no connections with her. This should not matter here as its her personal issue.
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago

Hey people ...WTH ... 😆

How could this breathtakingly exciting debate end so abruptly without we taking into consideration why our witty Polish friends have resorted to Gandhism as their last ray of hope. We must not wail over their arguments unless we plunder the depths of their mind that fosters such arguments...

Let's have a look at today's Poland ...What makes Poland a great nation? ðŸ˜ƒ What makes our Polish friends proud of that and ask us to idolize that? ..Here ..>>>

The once crowning glory as the part of the cluster of  EU's developing nations ... their fascinating history ...Every chilling detail of that ...The Blitzkrieg that left a trail of awe across Poland as the German's achieved conclusive victory over a nation sized 1,20,000 sq. miles in a matter of 12 days ...And why ? Were the Polish people weak? Didn't they posses  the military might and the courage to fight till the Last Man standing ? That they lost even with the allies like France ? No hell ...They were peace loving people ...who exacted the message of peace the missionaries gave with their way of life ...They were never for war ..They always believed in Unity ..Integrity ...and Economic prosperity ...Right they have every reason to think other nations lack such skills ...They are rookies in the field of innovation and science ...and their economies are trivial ...

Allow me to  brief ya about Poland's current economic situation ...😊

Poland's Unemployment rate:  It moved stupendously upwards in the past decade ...Now stands at approximately 12. 4 % ..and is expected to top 13 % by the end of this year ... <<<< Now this is very beneficial ..in a way that a few get abundant moments in time to think about the world ...The drear state of life many people live in ..To preach and teach em the way of life ..the way that might one day lead em to prosperity ...A day they dream of ..that ll make their nations as heavenly as Poland ...

Poland's  GDP :  The latest published figures paint a real embarrassing picture ..2.5 % .and counting downwards ...A drastic drop from earlier 4 % ...Now for a Developing nation like Poland...this is just as bad as the recession ...But the government there was quick to tart up the picture to a real fancy one ..a 500 million zlotys stimulus package ...But the forces of Evil blotted that quickly..Those migrants that flock to the holy land for different reasons..they became their responsibility ...depriving the original people of that land of prosperity ...the people who relinquished their share of bliss for others ...

That should help you decide who is to be blame stormed for Poland's dwindling economy that is trudging the same dusky path to a economic disaster as Greece once did ...Where is the contribution by the newer residents? Why does the economy still depend on exporting potatoes, fruits, vegetables, wheat, poultry,   and  dairy products ðŸ˜†  ...Lack of manufacturing contemporary electronic products doesn't at all reflect inability of the people there to create such products ..Its a blemish on those who burdened the economy and stalled its progress indefinitely..The ever diminishing value and importance of the zloty screams that fact aloud ...

Blame it all on the EU's overall economic picture ...which is darker than the darkest night ever...PMi at 45 indicates a recession ....Is Poland to be made to take the part of blame for this ? with it's Exports growth tanking to 6 % from earlier 13 % …This should mortify many who skite needlessly about Polish might …How could Poland expect new FDI now?  It relied on Italy ...It relied on Germany..and Russia to keeps it's automotive industry's engine rumbling ...Renounced it's own brands ...like Warszawa, Syrena that live indelibly  in the pages of history for it's  citizen's to boast for ages to come ..To reminisce that in the recession that seems imminent as their platonic solace...😆

Poland's Eductaion system:  The przedszkole starts at 5 years ...Which some believe is pretty late ... A rare scope for improvement...Some might think its better to start educating  children early rather than letting em fly kites … 😛

But many erudite ..who ain't selfish to think about their own drear state might want to give a darn about that …They think about how the other nations can improve ….A few might get a whiff of Gandhism from this …Gandhism is needed for great nations like Poland too ..When the economic downturn seems inevitable.. Start wearing woolen clothes that you make with your own hands ..Don't go for exy haircuts.. ..Lead a simple lifestyle ….Renounce the flamboyant lifestyle ..Scout for spiritual enrichment rather than material pleasures ….Yes my Polish friends . 😃 .you are on the right path …You make Gandhi ..and Gandism immortal …..🤪

Vintu ...😛