Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Think - dont act like kids

LadyBellatrix thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Jeeez people, cum on it's just a show. SARUN/ARSHI will always be the most adorable Jodi in Television, even if any of them choose to move forward with their career. And how can you stop someone from achieving their dreams. Barun wants to make it big so be happy for him. If it was Sanaya who made that decision just be happy. Don't blame any of them, be it channel, PH or the leads. All have their own business. If channel comes with this news "Ok Barun is leaving", that's a huge loss for their business. Their show which is going to take place in UK will be a flop show. So they are all playing it safe. I am not blaming anyone. My point is "Everyone has their own business".  Relax and enjoy the show till it's on AIR 😊

Edited by LadyBellatrix - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I understand people that are overly upset at hearing this UNOFFICIAL news...I don't think its normal for people to have a panic attack, crying or whatever over a fictional show. But to each his own.

What I don't understand is this sudden backlash against Barun...one of the most professional, down to earth people out there.

He hasn't done anything unprofessional but the PH had screwed up with all that Zee news fiasco. He hasn't broken any contracts, in fact rumor is he signed on with SP. So why are people hating him? Why are these "fans" all of a sudden threatening to boycott him.

These Sanaya threads applauding her...you think if she got movie offers she LIKED and if she wanted to venture in to Bollywood, she wouldn't do the same? You don't think she'es not supporting Barun through all this? Of course she is! Don't get me wrong, I love her but my point is, at the end of the day it's their careers, their choices and getting film offers isn't a SMALL thing.

As a Barun fan, I want him to be the next SRK, Salman of  Bollywood. I want his career to skyrocket and him to succeed. I want these melodramatic fans to stop blaming him. I honestly think his role is ASR has reached its peak, can't really blame him wanting to venture elsewhere. 

I'm enjoying the show and ASR as long as its around, not getting caught up in all his hype. It's not healthy considering its a fictional show and character. As long as I get to enjoy Barun on the small or big screen, all is well. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago