Think before u answer.,

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Who do you think is the best hubby among this?
Ahem or
dhawal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It has to be Dhawal! Ahem has "red" in his ledger. (Sorry, just saw Avengers two days ago) 🤣
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Has to be Dhawal.  He has respected Kinjal from day one even though she treats him like nothing.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do not know how to rate 'Good' hubby in this case.. 
Ahem has not been the best of husbands but he is learning and changing to give him credit.
If I have constantly complained about Jigar for being blind to Rashi's faults, then I guess I have to complain about Dhawal for the same but Dhawal ranks better as I think he knows what Kinjal's faults are.. He just understands them and is taking his time and giving her space.. If only he will notch it up a bit and take it forward actively😊

So Dhawal it is.. He is not perfect. but he is certainly better than Ahem😊
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Has to be Dhawal.  He has respected Kinjal from day one even though she treats him like nothing.

agreed.he is not a mamma's boy like Ahem.😆no sr while drunk😆till pregnancy, Ahem doesnt know that he has started his married life.😆Dhaval is sharing bed with his wife.
Edited by gauri72 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

Has to be Dhawal. He has respected Kinjal from day one even though she treats him like nothing.

agree
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I do not know how to rate 'Good' hubby in this case..

Ahem has not been the best of husbands but he is learning and changing to give him credit.
If I have constantly complained about Jigar for being blind to Rashi's faults, then I guess I have to complain about Dhawal for the same but Dhawal ranks better as I think he knows what Kinjal's faults are.. He just understands them and is taking his time and giving her space.. If only he will notch it up a bit and take it forward actively😊

So Dhawal it is.. He is not perfect. but he is certainly better than Ahem😊

yes he is the best hubby, brother, sil, bil
And 1 thing dhawal married her in such condition in which no boy would have married her.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its Dhawal as he has treated Kinjal like a proper wife gave her everything she wanted and never left her or even once complained about anything. The main thing he tolerated Kinjal without saying a word. 😊
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No matter how much I love ahem ... I would have to say Dhawal is a better husband... He love kinjal with all her faults...   Just like our gopi has always love her ahem even when he told her he hated her.