Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I want dhawal to back answer kinjal. Kinjal is simply making anger on dhawal with out any reason.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhjolly_flilike_tv-nilani-GuggulMADHU.BARUN-Muskii-NazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessani_grJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want dhawal to back answer..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
We all are waiting for that but our Dhawal cant even open his mouth infront of kinjal

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhilike_tvGuggulMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1ani_grNazimKiDewani

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

We all are waiting for that but our Dhawal cant even open his mouth infront of kinjal
give kinjal tight slap some one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvMADHU.BARUN

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
he is a gentleman yar...a  very decent guy... bt evn i feel he shld not tolerate kinjal to dis level... bt wat to do he s gopi's brother so no high hopes...

Edited by Leki - 05 October 2012 at 8:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhmariyemilike_tvGuggulNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Dhawal Bhai he not that kind of a guy... Who give back answer to his wife... He very decent n kindhearted guy... Like a cow!! I loved Dhawal today he contiously trying to camdown kinjal like sweet hubby...Embarrassed

Edited by -GiNa- - 05 October 2012 at 9:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemilike_tvCarrotCakeGuggulMADHU.BARUNDivineDarknessJustlikethat1

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

But why should Kinjal be treated that way either by Koki.. She was a pampered child right from the begining.. But Koki behaves like a step-daughter with her.. Giving long long earful lectures and crushing her high dreams.. Kinjal's demands of a comfortable and luxurious life is not unjust. She is simply pushed to stay with that Urmila ben.. Sleepy

But yes, Dhaval is the sweetest guy ever seen.. Such  a aweome husband. tolerating every single taunts of kinjal and Urmila. Bechara.. My heart went out to both to Dhaval and kinjal as well.. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemCarrotCakeilike_tvDivineDarknessJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

But why should Kinjal be treated that way either by Koki.. She was a pampered child right from the begining.. But Koki behaves like a step-daughter with her.. Giving long long earful lectures and crushing her high dreams.. Kinjal's demands of a comfortable and luxurious life is not unjust. She is simply pushed to stay with that Urmila ben.. Sleepy

But yes, Dhaval is the sweetest guy ever seen.. Such  a aweome husband. tolerating every single taunts of kinjal and Urmila. Bechara.. My heart went out to both to Dhaval and kinjal as well.. Ouch

It is completely Koki's and parenting's mistake that this girl has become what she is.. she always lived away from reality.. after marriage she has to deal with the realities and she lost it there...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemGuggulMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

It is completely Koki's and parenting's mistake that this girl has become what she is.. she always lived away from reality.. after marriage she has to deal with the realities and she lost it there...

Good answer Ponny.. I think that is it exactly..
Kinjal lived in a castle of pampering and being a high horse all her life and when reality came crashing down, she has gone out of control.Ouch

@Debalina - Your words of Kinjal's wanting a better life is true but you also have to remember that one works to get a better life. You do not simply wish it and expect your parents or your husband to do it for you.. 
I do not think Koki wants to crush her dreams.. I rather think that she is trying to show her the reality.. Whatever has happened, Kinjal is not married to Dhawal who is a sweet guy.. She needs to see that. Kinjal is not listening to calm words so lecture is what she gets.. 
I do not say it is correct but as the saying goes 'spare the rod, spoil the child'.. Kinjal has been spoilt enough.. Someone has to tell her that she is wrong..
Why would we want Kinjal to make the same mistakes as Koki nowConfused It is high time Kinjal realizes that her world is not Urmi but DhawalConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvdoc4everGuggulMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top