Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF - Pati, Patni Aur Woh!- chapter 17 on page 150 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Dear Sujata enjoyed your first chapter you reminded me of my friend , remember the surgeon and the intern he too was married when he met her they really went through hell to be with each other but when I see them together probably it was worth it , difficult to find a love like theirs . I am waiting to see what these two go through and is it worth all the pain and trauma you write so well always a pleasure to read hurry up waiting for the next chapter

Thanks Dr Babs...yes, I remember the surgeon and his intern...never imagined that there was a similar story behind them too,,...am so glad that things worked out for them Smile...and I hope his ex-wife has found her peace too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraVidishaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Pati, Patni Aur Woh!- chapter 17 on page 150 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

Ashu  and  Mallu  hubby  an wife  ? just  unpalatable. but  pl continue  the os.  i am  sure  it will end up in divorce  and ASHNI  will come  together. i  dont hve to say that  it is very interestingly written.

Thanks Dr Vidya...i

SSA777Libra

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by ssktlk

Finally an FF from you Sujatha, wohoo, am so so happyBig smile. Its brilliant, Ashni have to fall for each other even if Ashu is married to Maliika, isnt it? Nidhi bribed to be on ashu's team?LOL. Loving it, and will eagerly await the next update. I think first time looking forward to an extra marital relation with so much eagerness.LOL

Sanya...that was priceless...LOL...

Anjalini has just said that Ashu should not leave Mallika and you are rooting for an EMA...what does poor me do under the circumstances LOL

I love gray characters...let Nidhi exploit every vulnerability of Dr.Ashu...we want a rip roaring EMA

Vidhisha...she bribed her way into his team...although her intent was purely to benefit from his professional expertise...but gives you a hint into what she is...if she wants something, she is not going to let anything stop her Smile...Ashu won't know what hit him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44LibraVidishaa

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
If it is the last thing, you are not going to unite them?? Cry

SSA777Libra

Vidishaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by ssktlk

Finally an FF from you Sujatha, wohoo, am so so happyBig smile. Its brilliant, Ashni have to fall for each other even if Ashu is married to Maliika, isnt it? Nidhi bribed to be on ashu's team?LOL. Loving it, and will eagerly await the next update. I think first time looking forward to an extra marital relation with so much eagerness.LOL

Sanya...that was priceless...LOL...

Anjalini has just said that Ashu should not leave Mallika and you are rooting for an EMA...what does poor me do under the circumstances LOL

I love gray characters...let Nidhi exploit every vulnerability of Dr.Ashu...we want a rip roaring EMA

Vidhisha...she bribed her way into his team...although her intent was purely to benefit from his professional expertise...but gives you a hint into what she is...if she wants something, she is not going to let anything stop her Smile...Ashu won't know what hit him!

OOOh.aur malli dekhthi reh jayegi..everybody loves a good scandalLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssktlkhilarious44LibraSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

If it is the last thing, you are not going to unite them?? Cry

I didn't mean that...I meant taking revenge on Mallika was not on my mind...Smile

SSA777Libra

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Vidishaa

Isn't the wife normally the last one to know...LOL...but Mallika is not the sort to let someone walk over her either...she has too much at stake here!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 05 October 2012 at 11:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777LibraVidishaa

sharma.shivani

sharma.shivani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Sujatha, beautiful chapter...something unique...lets see how it unfolds. you should start giving lectures on creative writing, i would be your first student. you have great command over language and a way with words.Please make it daily. thanx. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

Post Reply New Post

Go to top