Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF - Pati, Patni Aur Woh!- chapter 17 on page 150 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

you are writing a FF??Shocked

What to do, Mudra...they destroyed Mallika on the show...my attempt to keep the dignified, sophisticated Mallika alive...at least in my own thoughts...and what if she is the wronged party in this instance?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraVidishaamudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Pati, Patni Aur Woh!- chapter 17 on page 150 (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

What to do, Mudra...they destroyed Mallika on the show...my attempt to keep the dignified, sophisticated Mallika alive...at least in my own thoughts...and what if she is the wronged party in this instance?

You are right.. I would be more than delighted to join the party when you dedicate this to Mallika.

Sujatha.raoVidishaaLibra

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

You are right.. I would be more than delighted to join the party when you dedicate this to Mallika.

Let us say, it is dedicated to all three...and their love...they are all right and wrong in their own ways...just like in real life...but what is right and what is wrong after a point...so, no moral judgment in this FF...but no scheming and dirty manipulation either...but yes, definitely some hard, unvarnished ugly truths...if you like unvarnished truth, then yes, let's party!

VidishaaLibramudraswathi

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

The name Mallika reminds the frustation we have gone through when she made Nidhi suffer and Ashu's stupid belief on their friendship...

If you make Ashu leave Mallika in the FF, you will reduce our frustation and we will start loving Mallika...

But please unite AshNi though she is woh in this FF...Thank you for the FF.

When is your update??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Let us say, it is dedicated to all three...and their love...they are all right and wrong in their own ways...just like in real life...but what is right and what is wrong after a point...so, no moral judgment in this FF...but no scheming and dirty manipulation either...but yes, definitely some hard, unvarnished ugly truths...if you like unvarnished truth, then yes, let's party!

Cheers ...I have a soft corner for Malli

Sujatha.raoLibramudraswathi

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

[
Cheers ...I have a soft corner for Malli

VidishaaLibra

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

The name Mallika reminds the frustation we have gone through when she made Nidhi suffer and Ashu's stupid belief on their friendship...

If you make Ashu leave Mallika in the FF, you will reduce our frustation and we will start loving Mallika...

But please unite AshNi though she is woh in this FF...Thank you for the FF.

When is your update??

Anjani, to be honest, that was the last thing on my mind when I thought of this concept...but of course, as a reader, you can interpret it in ways that make you happy...

Will update tomorrow maybe!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

anjalini

anjalini

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I always like your views and comments and os, BUT Sorry Sujata,I personally won't be able to see Nidhi as 'woh' in the story. I won't mind if she has got infatuated towards Ashu and Ashu by being soft natured has conveyed wrong message to Nidhi about his intentions but would NOT leave Mallika and go for NIDHI.I would rather like him bringing Nidhi  out of her infatuation leading her on proper path.Thank you.

Sujatha.raoLibra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top