Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF - Pati, Patni Aur Woh!- chapter 17 on page 150 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

preetal

Goldie

preetal

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Its a beautiful start Sujathaji...

I have dared to think Mallu and Ashu in Love and married.it doesnt come too shocking but it helps.

it helps cause i dont have to task my brain to imagine how it would be.I mean i will just read your storyWink.

please go on...am liking it...

aapne to Nidhi ko "woh" ka title de diya...

Actually this scenario has higher proberbility in reality than what we see currently.well the rare proberbility is hatke and nice too.

anyways keep going.all the best...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Pati, Patni Aur Woh!- chapter 17 on page 150 (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by alkaparmart

sujata ji aap ne puri  ktlk ki story hi palat di,mallika and ashutosh husband wife.i can't even think of it.but your English is commandable

Alka...am so sorry...you are not liking the scenario...was not sure how many people would even want to read it...
no no sujataji,everybody had their own thinking,so please carry on.sorry for late reply but i enjoy your ff and os too.my meaning was  not that ,where our thought ends your thoughts got starts from that.so please don't mind

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vidishaa

Just the thing I wanted...Malli is Ashu's wife...want to see whether Ashika gives way to Ashni.do update soon

What do you think? Should it or should it not?

make two versions - Ashni for the forum and Ashika for meROFL

Sujatha.rao

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
you are writing a FF??Shocked

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Please...what next? Aapne to Mallu aur Ashu ki shaadi hi dikha di!!!!

But splendid scenario..please continue.

Thanks Doc...Aap hi ka darr ta...thoda research toh kiya...but was worried that I would get the medical scenario wrong...hope it was not too off the mark...

And yes, will make it a daily or a bi-weekly!

Hey...I am not a neurologist/Neurosurgeon...whatever I have learnt about the brain is during MBBS days and thats pretty off-site today...but yes, I have heard about these things from my better half and you have done enough justice to the medical scenario.

And please update daily...warna hamara kya hoga? Serial mein kuchh nahin, hum jiye to jiye kaise? Arre Chennai-Mumbai express daily train hai, use biweekly mat banao. 

Good to know I am not too off-mark, Doc...and will try my best with re to the frequency Smile

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetal

Its a beautiful start Sujathaji...

I have dared to think Mallu and Ashu in Love and married.it doesnt come too shocking but it helps.

it helps cause i dont have to task my brain to imagine how it would be.I mean i will just read your storyWink.

please go on...am liking it...

aapne to Nidhi ko "woh" ka title de diya...

Actually this scenario has higher proberbility in reality than what we see currently.well the rare proberbility is hatke and nice too.

anyways keep going.all the best...

Thanks Preetal...Nidhi is the interloper here...but kya karen,,,,,the heart knows no rules!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

sujata ji aap ne puri  ktlk ki story hi palat di,mallika and ashutosh husband wife.i can't even think of it.but your English is commandable

Alka...am so sorry...you are not liking the scenario...was not sure how many people would even want to read it...
no no sujataji,everybody had their own thinking,so please carry on.sorry for late reply but i enjoy your ff and os too.my meaning was  not that ,where our thought ends your thoughts got starts from that.so please don't mind

Don't worry, Alka...maine bura nahin maana...I really wasn't sure if people would want to read something like this...glad to know that you are enjoying it

parmarA

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Just the thing I wanted...Malli is Ashu's wife...want to see whether Ashika gives way to Ashni.do update soon

What do you think? Should it or should it not?

make two versions - Ashni for the forum and Ashika for meROFL

One FF with two climaxes...ROFL

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 05 October 2012 at 10:14am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top