FF - Pati, Patni Aur Woh!- chapter 17 on page 150 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by alkaparmart

hey bhagwan!ab dr mallika ka kya hoga?aur dr ashutosh fall in love with nidhi?and merried to mallika,even addressing her darling,kissing her and thinking about nidhi?lol,that was like ktlk.merrying to jagan and thinking about ashutosh what mallika was doing?

Thank you, Alka...you seem rather worried for Mallika...par kya karen...jo hona hai so hona hai!
Originally posted by SSA777

Sujatha, getting interesting.  A married man, while kissing his wife, is thinking about another woman.πŸ˜‰  Impatiently waiting for the continuation.  Please post soon.

Thanks Sha...bad boy AShutosh, isn't it πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anjani9

You are impossible...Thank you for the wonderful update...Ashu and Mallika's was love marriage or arranged?

Thank you Anjani...I take that as a compliment...and yes, it was a love marriage...that happened more than a decade ago...much water has flown under the bridge since then!
Originally posted by aarundhati

Admire u a lottt for ur FFs and OSs...immly read it...superb writing , as it is always...but thodasa disappointment coz u married Mallu and Ashu...finding that difficult to read...but coz u r writing it...it is bound be SUPERB...Plz carry on...!

Thank you Aarundhati for the faith...and sorry for the disappointment!
Originally posted by Libra

WWow Sujatha
Ok now I am really really hooked.
This is wonderful
I love your Nidhi.  Hope she gets the Man in the end.
Normally not an advocate of EMA.
but Mallu ne itna pakka diya hai show mein, that I say
Bring it On.πŸ‘
waiting for ur next update.

Thank you Anu...

We all hope for happily ever afters always...but sometimes, the ever after comes with an expiry date πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Vidishaa

OMG...Ashutosh is able to charm women without any effort...loved the cologne part...our guy is well groomedπŸ˜‰
loved Nidhi's bold avatar

Yes, Ashu is a charmer...the best part is he does it unknowingly, without making too much of an effort...

And yes, Nidhi is bold...my women are always bold...I can't write simpering, eyelash batting types...they don't work for me!
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Yes, Ashu is a charmer...the best part is he does it unknowingly, without making too much of an effort...

And yes, Nidhi is bold...my women are always bold...I can't write simpering, eyelash batting types...they don't work for me!

When is the seduction-wala update coming????

When is the seduction-wala update coming????

Don't you think the appetites need to be whetted a bit more before the feasting begins πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Don't you think the appetites need to be whetted a bit more before the feasting begins πŸ˜‰

When are the appetizers coming????

When are the appetizers coming????

Don't they need to know each other just a bit more...and I don't mean in the Biblical sense πŸ˜†