Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
everything is well planned... first the producer of the show leaks the news of the lead actor planning to quit to a media reporter claiming it to be confidential... of course the reporter will cum out wd dat news known fact... no reporter wil kep news of a particular celebrity to himself/herself... then the lead actor say he's not quitting and he's very much in the show... knwing wats going on the forum(yeah dey knw it)...jst one question.. if he has given a notice... den y does he jst nt  pick up the cal instead of denying the news.to three diff newspapers.. coz sumway or the oder if this news cums to be true... he wil be bashed...for sure... movie wil b suffer.. now the PH cums in support of the reporter...claiming to save  his/her dignity... nd yes swearing on their mother dat dey knw nothng on wat dat very reporter said on the forum... suprising ryt... nw cums the role of channel.,,,, claims the lead actor is not leaving... contract extended... nd the last wd the cums the spoiler 4m the most trusted source dat the claims of the reporter were very true...just think at once... do u thnk the people sitting over der dnt knw abt al dis,... the news is out becoz they want it to be out... sum claim dat dey want it to be confidential as dey dnt want to ruin a particular trip or the show... well well my dear friends,,,... if it wud hav been so... it wud never hav cum out in the frst place... nd dat to my the producer of the show... the spoilers are out becoz they want it to be out... dey are creating a HYPe... observing our reactions... evyone is the part of this game...all this is nthng but offscreen drama... nd not to forget... this offscreen script has more potential than the onscreen one... can be easily seen by the reaction of the forum... people there are njoying nd making fun of us... nd our emotions...

I wud repeat if they were to keep it confidential... (as sum our saying for their trip or sumthng) it wud never hav cum out...
Edited by arsf - 11 years ago