Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hey guys im really new here and i recently started watching pavitra rishta
so i was wondering if there is actually anyone who likes ovi
i mean im getting a bad vibe of her from the forum while in the tv show
i think she is ok ...maybe its coz im really new to the show

so ya just wondering anyone here actually LIKE ovi? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ovi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i don't like her at first but i feel sorry for her because she become a victim of situation.

first, she was raised without mother's love..results of her grandmother evil doing on her parents.

second, she was cheated by his childhood friend arjun who said will marry her but instead he fall for other girl.

third, she is married to arjun but it was a deal between her and purvi. which lead to unhappy life for all three of them.

Edited by sipokobusak - 05 October 2012 at 7:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ausind-girlPandorasBoxJaishankarcs-07ForeverSHINeeAshi22sherma

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I do not like Ovi as she is immature , evil & spoil daughter..she is lacking sensibility, emotions..she wants to see the world pink as she always looks through a rossy glass..she wants to get things done forcefully.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ausind-girlnabitathapaadittysweet7863smiley20.Nikki.crazygirl4RDLinda25alipie.

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

i don't like her at first but i feel sorry for her because she become a victim of situation.

first, she was raised without mother's love..results of her grandmother evil doing on her parents.

second, she was cheated by his childhood friend arjun who said will marry her but instead he fall for other girl.

third, she is married to arjun but it was a deal between her and purvi. which lead to unhappy life for all three of them.

same here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ausind-girl

ausind-girl

Groupbie

ausind-girl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thanx for ur opinions guys... :)))))

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
arjun is not a cheater.. my question is  .. did he said to ovi that he love her n then was as the same time in love with purvi in india..

or does he says now that he loves ovi n is hanging around purvi ...

the fact is clearly known that arjun loves only PURVI.. n no one else...

we call a person cheater when he at the same time is two timing  2 or more girls...

but here everything is clear,he did not told ovi that he love her, in fact he told the very first day that u can never get me.i love purvi n will always love her..

its ovi who has not taken these things in her mind... she is totally spoiled , she knows the fact n instead of being quite she is shouting at arjun...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ausind-girlnabitathapaSwaronRocksmiley20

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I posted this in another thread but its for all who didnt see it
Ovi has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and that will always make her insecure in this so called marriage.She entered into a marriage with full knowledge of the situation with Arjun and Purvi.U cant tell me she hoped Arjun will love her just becaz they are married.
Ovi lives in her own world.She uses her head not her brain when thinking.In a situation where no love is coming from Arjun she will feel suspicious but its her own damn fault she is in this predicament in the first place.How can Arjun give her love when she nevr understood him in all aspects of his life.Arjun can never love her caz that love is only and only for Purvi.Arjun never loved her in all those years and now him getting to know her true character is not going to make him love her but hate her.Arjun will never tolerate anyone attacking Purvi especially to the girl who Purvi gave away everything to.Ovi will never be happy in this marriage as she will never get what she wants and that is her husband's full heart.Arjun may talk nice to her because she is his friend but that's all...end of story.
When someone is in love they have full faith in their love inspite of any circumstances but if someone is obsessed they feel insecure and suspicious in the other person's actions.
So what Ovi feels for Arjun is not love but obsession...that's my POV.
Love=Faith,trust
Obsession=suspicion.doubts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ausind-girlnabitathapaadittySwaronRocksmiley20crazygirl4RD

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

I posted this in another thread but its for all who didnt see it
Ovi has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and that will always make her insecure in this so called marriage.She entered into a marriage with full knowledge of the situation with Arjun and Purvi.U cant tell me she hoped Arjun will love her just becaz they are married.
Ovi lives in her own world.She uses her head not her brain when thinking.In a situation where no love is coming from Arjun she will feel suspicious but its her own damn fault she is in this predicament in the first place.How can Arjun give her love when she nevr understood him in all aspects of his life.Arjun can never love her caz that love is only and only for Purvi.Arjun never loved her in all those years and now him getting to know her true character is not going to make him love her but hate her.Arjun will never tolerate anyone attacking Purvi especially to the girl who Purvi gave away everything to.Ovi will never be happy in this marriage as she will never get what she wants and that is her husband's full heart.Arjun may talk nice to her because she is his friend but that's all...end of story.
When someone is in love they have full faith in their love inspite of any circumstances but if someone is obsessed they feel insecure and suspicious in the other person's actions.
So what Ovi feels for Arjun is not love but obsession...that's my POV.
Love=Faith,trust
Obsession=suspicion.doubts

super duper agrees with u dear.. i m tired of explaining this fact ...   mite be ovi lovers dnt want to face it...    we cannot expect arjun to love ovi with what she did.. he have told that he will try to work on the marriage..but he never gave any assurance to her .that i will love u after some period of time...  purvi once taught that arjun cheated her , but when she heard it was with out his knowledge she had faith  in arjun.. n that lead to their reunion.. u guys just watch arjun n  ovi's scenes back in canada.. he never take her for granted n told that he cannot cheat her.. n  arjun didnt did any thing intentionally like ovi...    ovi knew arjun loves purvi very much  ,but she doesnt wants to face the reality...  

n why does everyone keep saying before that arjun should have told ovi that he loves purvi when he was just sad about purvi not accepting his love..  when there was no confirmation of love from purvi how can arjun tell that to ovi,  n after their confession u really want arjun to keep calling ovi or njoy with his love...   in case it mite have been like this..

purvi -  arjun i love you...
arjun- really !! oh thats great.. let me call ovi n say about this...Confused

but he the very next day or say after one day tried to call ovi , but she didnt received his calll...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittymallika_1SwaronRocksmiley20ameilia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.