Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† <font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">Well said.</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">Do actors negotiate only for screen time?πŸ€”What about creative satisfaction? What about remuneration?πŸ˜•</font>

Aap log bhi na!!! Remuneration and creative satisfaction don't come under 'professionalism' ... Samjhe ya samjhaon? ;)
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Priya - I know it, that's why that was the first thing I said - let's not talk of facts.  Otherwise, we would know that people are having coronaries over speculation.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: momma1128

Convenient na, we are putting the most awaited track on screen and people are busy with other things.

Hey Divs, just a question from a drooler with minimal business experience πŸ˜‰, do you think the PH has the finances to keep so many shows running - I mean they have another one with Zee.  I mean, what if they don't and they need one of their shows to fold because they need to free up assets?  But the channel insists that they keep the show they have because it gains a lot of TRPs?  Just a hypothetical question.

oh yeah. The most awaited shyam ka khulasa is rushed in express speed.. Until now they dragged dragged dragged.. And u knw wt even if the quitting new is true every source says 2 more months of serving period is left, but this track looks like it will end in a week as per the new promo anjali already knws the truth. 

You mean HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF again???? 
Freaky momma.. Dint this happen with the star one show, but yeah why blame the PH yaar, it was the channel who dint the poor souls continue... it was all the channels fault.. 

The show is supposed to start on 26th.. what a perfect timing na.. And if i get my statics right, dint the same happened before IPK started .. but yeah then it was the channel's mistake now its the actor's.. How convenient.

honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

@Priya - I know it, that's why that was the first thing I said - let's not talk of facts.  Otherwise, we would know that people are having coronaries over speculation.

hush...hush..hush...Papa's sleeping πŸ€ͺ

u see these days we Wike_news giving us "palang tod" facts !!!
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bookmarking the other page priya...

U read it? like seriously u read it?? i mean u freaking read and replied ?? 

wipes my drool.. checks again..
u serious priya?? 

wokay im better of drooling.. 

honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

ok do enjoy your weekend..if you dont wanna have a discussion so be it...I need not start yapping how jam packed my work is...

tussi ja rahe ho...hum discussion discussion nahi khelenge...par itni mehnat se aapko reply kiya...jiske liye aap itne pages se post ko haunt kar rahe ho...aap hum sab ko bina answer diye hi jaoge...

bhery bad...kal se aap mere "logics waale kostins' ko ignore kar rahe ho...see all these ladies waiting to hear your reply to my reply...and you go away...ek answer to dete jaaiye...D'oh
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Bookmarking the other page priya...

U read it? like seriously u read it?? i mean u freaking read and replied ?? 

wipes my drool.. checks again..
u serious priya?? 

wokay im better of drooling.. 

Divs, humne jo ek baar commitment kar diya...πŸ˜‰

abhi how could I let bhaiyya be angry with his jiju...πŸ˜† thoda to hamaara bhi farz banta hai !!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone saw the new promo???? Just read it was out!!!! 
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: honeypriya

tussi ja rahe ho...hum discussion discussion nahi khelenge...par itni mehnat se aapko reply kiya...jiske liye aap itne pages se post ko haunt kar rahe ho...aap hum sab ko bina answer diye hi jaoge...

bhery bad...kal se aap mere "logics waale kostins' ko ignore kar rahe ho...see all these ladies waiting to hear your reply to my reply...and you go away...ek answer to dete jaaiye...

I will answer but will do ask for a counter reply...do make post if you have time to reply...
I would have replied to all if i make a serious discussion post...due to lack of time i cannot make posts daily do it once in a week or a fortnight...

Your replies were no way close to logical...jumping to conclusions without reading my replies what more can I say..