Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -SmileAway-

From this thread, this is what I gathered. 

Barun gave in a notice - PH's fault.

Barun is in talks with people - PHs fault.

Barun is thinking of staying in the show - PHs fault.

Barun is bashed on this forum - PHs fault

Rumours aren't put to a rest - PHs fault

The reliable spoiler person tells us a news - PHs fault.

Barun leaves - PHs fault.

The show quits - PHs fault

Barun goes broke - PHs fault

Barun is an innocent lamb in this entire thing. The decision to leave, is not his! God no!
And even if he does leave, then that's okay, IPKKND was crap anyway, who cares.
If he decides to stick back then "woohoo! I knew you'd never abandon me!"

And us people, who are considering the negative outcomes of him leaving and aware that this show is heavily dependent on him are supposed bashers.

Came here after looking into your thread, so i hv a pre defined notion on u that u r here to criticize him. 

Anyways. for all PH's fault that you hv stated, she clearly says that all PH and actors negotiations ar closed door matter's, why was it leaked out in the first place??? 
Who was it who leaked it??? 

If some negotiations are happening inform your spoiler givers to not leak the info until they come out with a final conclusion. This is not something that is a spoiler. 

And NO, we do not say he is an innocent lamb, he might be making negotiation but thats something that needs to be done in the back ground . It should be kept private when they have a final outcome on that they need to let that through their sources or they themselves. 
Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Came here after looking into your thread, so i hv a pre defined notion on u that u r here to criticize him. 

Anyways. for all PH's fault that you hv stated, she clearly says that all PH and actors negotiations ar closed door matter's, why was it leaked out in the first place??? 
Who was it who leaked it??? 

If some negotiations are happening inform your spoiler givers to not leak the info until they come out with a final conclusion. This is not something that is a spoiler. 

And NO, we do not say he is an innocent lamb, he might be making negotiation but thats something that needs to be done in the back ground . It should be kept private when they have a final outcome on that they need to let that through their sources or they themselves. 

Do reply to my reply...lets see how hypocratic the statements are...

Who leaked it???

Daljeet leaked it first and now it is Misthi...Zee just said about leaving part...
No one ever talk about sensitive stuff like salary perks and other things...

Lol..Barun needs to be upfront about it...see payal is staying fans do take it as a bonus if she stays..but Barun no one knows...

People called me basher for requesting her to stop giving his personal daily schedule...I didn't find your gang there..stop being hypocratical
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Barun is innocent Yaara...
He is just caught between the devil and the Deep sea...i.e Zee and Gul...BAS...😆

DKS you've said it 🤣
I think he has a good case for defamation of character here😳

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My God, i log into the forum saturday night & totally confused as to what is happening. Thanks for adding the link to the other spoilers post.

So it is true that BS is indeed leaving. I ve already mentioned in 1 of the other post last week (the person who posts SP TRP) that its better v dont get too emotionally attached to what at the end of the day is just a show with fictional characters.

For the actors its just a job which pays their bills. Why take it seriously. Dont v all jump companies/jobs? I joined Co. ABC as a fresher, learnt the ropes & now move to another company which pays me better. Whats the big deal. Every one does that. The company paid me & i did the job. No1 was doing the other person any favour.

Same here. BS dint do the PH any favour by acting in this show. He got paid for it. Similarly PH dint do BS any favour by casting him since he did his job for them & put on a good show which attracted lot of viewers.

So finally if the actor & PH decide to part ways then so be it. Why get so emotional over it. I started watching coz of BS & ll quit once he quits. But looking at the pace at which the show is suddenly moving looks like the PH ve decided to end the show.

This PH is v unprofessional. FB to Geet. So i ve learnt a lesson. This ll b my 1st & last show frm this PH.

Alvida!
Edited by Angels11 - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: april2003

DKS you've said it 🤣
I think he has a good case for defamation of character here😳

Yes it is a ploy to defame him...*mastermind working*

He is running for the next US presidential elections...lets defame him...
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No freaking way!! I didnt even know he was an American citizen!! 😲
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zainah09

🤣
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

I think  a lesson of objectivity and inference will only help you...
Just find the inference and you will know...I need not decode for the so called decoders...🤣
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i m sooo confused as actors make contract with ph not channel n mishti news r always true bt barun himself said he is not leaving so confusion confusion

but yes if barun decides to move to bolly he shoul;d think a lot about it as actors who move to bolly from telly failed there bolly is ruled by khans n what left tht is done by hrithik shahid rk n many others n tht is game one movie make u n one movie break u just my opinion
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Iss IMPORTANTANCE ko kya naam doon?
Iss CHARISMA ko kya naam doon?
Iss POPULARITY ko kya naam doon?
Iss SAVIOUR ko kya naam doon?