Arjun

FF- Sunshine at Midnight ch17/18 last updated (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 77

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.V.Kohli007

Gud one.

Bt im waiting for nxt Smile

bt plz yaar samara ki criminal mat banao..

don't worry vo criminal nahi hai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Sunshine at Midnight ch17/18 last updated (Page 6)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
hey...what is this yaar...

this is so amazing ...i can't tell how beautiful is this the way shree trying to remove that patals and samaara just lost her sense is awesome

arjun...wo to ek hi pal mein badal gaya...waise ye naya arjun bhi mujhe bahot pasabd hai...

i love ariya so much...thanks for the pm dear...i like ur ff so much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007..RiMjHiM..

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
So v r gonna hve sum ariya scenes...(yayy)
Samara is involvd in sumthing?? I lyk her wid shree..
Update soon..

_mahi_..RiMjHiM..

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
That was awsum awsum...loved it...shree samara so cute but wats mystery abt samara...waitin..awsum..thnx for pm
Update soon..

_mahi_..RiMjHiM..

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Its amazing.interesting story

_mahi_..RiMjHiM..

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
OMG! u know what, when i see ur comments and all na, i just can't control myself to update the next part, so here is the 4th part as well..!!! :D 

(in riya's house)

(riya puts a weak and trembling arjun on her bed. Arjun is nearly unconscious)

Arjun- plzz….riya….help me……Ouch

Riya- yes sir…mai yahi hoon

(she sits next to him and holds his hand in hers)

Riya-sir mai yahi hoon….. sir aap theek ho jayega! Mai abhi first aid leke aati hoon.!

(riya brings the box. She takes out arjun's shoes and socks and rubs his feet. She makes arjun's head lay on a pillow. All this while, arjun is just trying to say something but he is not in his senses)

Riya- sir, aap chinta matt kariye, mere dad doctor hain, mujhe ye sab aata hai, mai aapki bullet abhi nikaal doongi….

(riya gives arjun an anesthesia and a pain killer, then she opens his shirt to reveal his strong muscular body in a white undershirt. She saw the place on the upper arm where the bullet had pierced through and that made her heart skip one beat)

Riya- ishhh!!!! Itni buri tarah se goli lagi hai!

(riya also notices the bandage which always used to be there on his arm, but now the main concern was to take out the bullet)

(she starts taking it out and arjun feels the pain although he is unconscious)

Arjun- ah!!!

Riya- (moving her other hand on arjun's forehead)- sab theek ho jaayega sir…it will be fine.

(after a while riya succeeded in removing the bullet, she dresses the wound and arjun started coming back to his senses)

Arjun- roshni……roshni….

(riya was about to leave when arjun tightens his grip on riya's hands)

Arjun- roshni please mujhe chod ke matt jao..!

(riya sits on arjun's side and caresses his forehead. She moves her hands through his hairs feeling its softness. Arjun was holding one of her hand and with the other hand she was caressing him. For a long time she continued it. She was lost, she didn't care about who he was and who she was, she was just lost in her own world, her world where she was alone with arjun not acp arjun suryakant rawte!)

(arjun started coming to senses and riya withdrew her hands quickly)

Arjun(looking here and there)- mai kaha hoon! (looking at riya) riya??

Riya- sir abb aap theek hain…

Arjun- mai yaha kab se hoon?

Riya- aap kal raat ko aaye the sir, abhi subah ke 7 baj rahe hain!

Arjun(trying to get up and sit)- mujhe jaana hoga!

Riya- no sir (putting him back on the bed)- aap kahi nahi jaa rahe! U need rest! Ok?

Arjun- riya, mai rest nahi le sakta! Tum mujhe matt batao ki mujhe kya karna hai!

Riya- ajeeb baat hai sir, maine aapki itni help ki and aap thank you ki jagah daant rahe hain?

Arjun- ohk riya! Thankyou! But please let me go!

Riya- accha theek hai, but pehle mujhe aapki dressing change karni hogi and aapko medicines dene honge

Arjun- accha theek hai, but jaldi!

(riya sits next to him and changes his dressing, all this while arjun is just staring at riya, he is having flashbacks of roshni, he suddenly feels as if roshni is sitting there in place of riya. He takes his hands to riya's face touches her soft cheeks. He smiles and caresses her thinking she is roshni)

Arjun- thankyou roshni….

(riya is confused)

Riya- sir?? Sir?? Arjun sir???

(arjun comes back to reality and removes his hands quickly)

Riya- sir dressing ho gayi, abb chalke kuch khaa leejiye and medicine le lijiye!

(riya brings him food, arjun is nt able to eat on his own so riya feeds him with her hands, after that riya gives the medicines and arjun puts his shirt and riya also gets ready and they both reach ETF office.)

(in the office)

Samara- sir…..aap theek toh hain!!!!! OMG! Kal mai kitna darr gayi thi!!!!

Shree- itna uchko matt..!!! sab log tensed the sir ke liye!

Arjun- mai abb theek hoon…!

Rathore-tumne kal map dekhke bataaya tha ki next target is the owner of a shop named 'aroma' in summer valley mall…! Maine vaha security lagvaa di hai..!

Samara- sir ek aur baat pata chali hai, maine laptop parr ek msg padha..

Arjun- kaisa msg?

Samaara- msg me likha tha ki agar killer ko next murder ke full paise chahiye toh president se jaldi milna padega!

Arjun- president jaroor vahi aadmi hai jo ye serial killing karva raha hai!

Samaara- ye same msg killer ke mobile parr bhi gaya hoga, kyuki killer ne mobile ko laptop se connect kiya hai! isiliye kal vo killer suddenly bhaag gaya tha.

Arjun- samara…..tum uska mobile trace karne ki koshish karo na!

Samara- sir vo shree karr chuka hai!

Shree- yes sir…use abhi-abhi ek call aaya tha.

Rathore-kya bola usne?

Shree- use Mehta garage ke paas vale area me bulvaaya hai!

Arjun- mai jaa raha hoon vaha….

Rathore- vo jagah khatarnaak ho sakti hai, vaha saare aadmi honge uss president ke!

Arjun- rathore, tum shree aur riya and chotu ko leke mall jaao, mai samaara ke saath Mehta garage ke paas jaaonga!

Rathore- tum samara ke saath jaaoge?

Arjun- haan rathore….

Samara- haan mai arjun sir ke saath jaati hoon!

Shree(goes to samara with a gun and hands the gun to samara)- ye lo, ise gun kehte hain, chalaaya hai kabhi?!

Samara(showing her sandal)- ise sandal kehte, khaaya hai kabhi?

Shree-(pointing to her lips)- ise muh kehte hain, kam chalaaya karo!

Arjun- chale samara?

Samara-yes sir..!(gives a 'i-will-see-u-later' look to shree)

(arjun leaves with samara)

Rathore- chalo.

Shree(to riya and chotu)- arjun sir samaara ke saath kyu gaye?

Riya- unke dimaag me kuch plan chal raha hai!

Chotu- abhi chalo.

Riya- I hope arjun sir theek rahe…!

(they also leave)

(arjun and samaara at the area near the garage, there are big-big tanks everywhere, arjun and samaara hide behind these tanks and look for the killer)

(suddenly a goon sees arjun and strts firing, arjun also fires, then some more goons come and starts fighting with arjun, but arjun is weak so he is collapsing. Samara is hiding behind)

(arjun falls on the ground and becomes unconscious.)

(the goons were going to fire and kill arjun but just then samara comes out, fires on the goons hands and the guns fall. Samara comes out in a heroic way, she pulls out another gun from her socks, now she has two guns and she fires with both guns, then she even fights with the goons just like a professional. When all goons are dead, samaara goes and picks up arjun, arjun comes back to his senses, he was actually acting to be unconscious, he wanted to see whether samara could fight)

Samara- sir aap theek hain?

Arjun(standing up)- haan mai theek hoon…

(samara gets tensed)

Arjun- ek simple ladki, jo computer science ki studies karti ho, use gun chalaana, goons se fight karna, ye sab kaise aata hai? haan?

Samara- sir….vo…vo…! mai….

Arjun- maine tumhe kaafi baar notice kiya hai, tum normal ladki nahi ho, jiss tarah se tumne gun chalaayi, fight kiya, that proves that u are professionally trained.!

Samara- sir…vo aapko chot lagi thi toh ye toh ..vo..mai….

(arjun points his gun on samara)

Arjun- sach-sach batao kit tum kya kaam karti ho samara?

Samara- maan gayi mai aapko sir…aap apna gun neeche rakh sakte hain….mai aapko koi nuksaan nahi pahuchaaongi…..

Arjun(putting his gun down)- abb bolo.

Samara- mujhe pata tha, maine kaha tha bhaiya and commissioner sir se ki aapse chupaana aasaan nahi hai!

Arjun- kya?

Samaara(putting her hand forward) Agent Sam sir….! Mujhe yaha ETF me bheja gaya hai!

Arjun(shaking hands)- agent? Tum ek agent ho?

Samara- mai yaha sikandar ke liye aayi hoon sir, 2 saal se uske peeche hoon….

Arjun- matlab?

Samara- saari kahani yahi sunege? Chaliye yaha se mai sab bataati hoon.!

PRECAP- ETF team on a picnic, arjun also joins them unwillingly!

that's all for today! huff!!!! i will update one more part tmro..! don't forget to comment..! any doubts? ask me.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshsmiley21jemiianupmRose_TandonsiraniSabina_Ansarishona16fasiha_rockskirthiiiluvzindagiAqua_marine-Keerthi-shreya09sduttakgmu_mahi_M.V.Kohli007fatima15Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4DrashtiTina2603kaveriw2008_TaNi_Radhika Shah

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
awww arjun aided riya's foot n he was even smyling at riya :)
omg d precap sounds amazing
plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

LuckYMAma

Goldie

LuckYMAma

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Superb updt...precap wz awsum...thanx 4 pm..waitn 4 nxt pt..

Wow aur ek updt..thanx yar...

Edited by LuckYMAma - 06 October 2012 at 7:45am

_mahi_..RiMjHiM..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.