Season 8 began! who is waiting who is not?

Posted: 11 years ago
So as season 8 has started so r u watching it online ?...or u r gonna wait till 26th oct to watch on axn?
Not waiting. Watching it online. :D But when it will start on AXN, I will watch it there again so that the show gets TRPs. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by herms_angel

Not waiting. Watching it online. :D But when it will start on AXN, I will watch it there again so that the show gets TRPs. πŸ˜³
Same PinchπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Currently watching it online and will probably continue to do so πŸ˜†

huh i juz cant wait anymore..

watching onlin
I honestly wanted to wait but the lack of good shows forced to me join in with the crazy fan girls and watch along. I downloaded the episode and was smitten by the quality. πŸ˜†

What about you, Rich?
Originally posted by Savage

I honestly wanted to wait but the lack of good shows forced to me join in with the crazy fan girls and watch along. I downloaded the episode and was smitten by the quality. πŸ˜†

What about you, Rich?
im hanging...i will watch it sunday i think :/
Well, downloading and watching. Who waits for TV? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by herms_angel

Unless you are one of the selcted few who have the meter installed, your watching won't increase the TRP. πŸ˜Š
i am like @hermes said watched it live streaming, online, and also will watch on TV and its repeats too...watching SPN once is a crime πŸ˜†

NO ONE CAN see it just once ting ting lol🀣