IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Pratigya to bid adieu on 27 October, with a hope of getting back with season 2

By TellychakkarTeam 5 Oct 2012 - 16:28
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Pooja Gor and Arhaan Behll

Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, produced by Spellbound Productions and Walkwater Productions. started in December 2009 and went on to create history. The story of a simple girl Pratigya who could go to any extent to fight for her rights was simply what the audience wanted to watch. Pratigya after having a great run will now bid adieu to the viewers, and our readers would remember that Tellychakkar.com was the first to report about Beyond Dreams' Veera (earlier titled Sooli Upar Sej Piya Ki) replacing Pratigya at the 10.30 pm slot.

With Pratigya all set to wrap up on 27 October, Tellychakkar.com had a word with the producer Pearl Grey to get her thoughts on her show's closure.

Over to Pearl…"Pratigya has been my baby, and it has been very close to my heart as it is my first show as a producer. All I can say is that it is a dream comes true by making Pratigya which is today regarded as a cult show. I would give all the credit of its success to Vivek Bahl, who was then with Star Plus. His trust in the concept of Pratigya was responsible for the show happening. I would also like to thank the fans for loving the project. I know that they are an upset lot, and have been sending us mails to save Pratigya. We are also upset and in fact wanted Pratigya to go on till it completed 1000 episodes (nearing the 750 episode landmark now). Unfortunately, it could not happen. We tried our best to save the show; we were ready to take up a different time slot and even proposed a post leap story, but the channel was keen on ending its run."

So how is the end going to be? "Well, viewers wanted to see Pratigya (Pooja Gor) and Krishna (Arhaan Behll) having a baby. So we might end the show on these lines. Also, we have planned to end Pratigya at a point where we could get back if possible with a season 2. We have proposed this idea to the channel. So let's see, we are keeping our fingers crossed," explained Pearl.

As we bid adieu to one of the popular shows of television, all we can say to the fans of Pratigya is to hang on to this ray of hope and make the season 2 of Pratigya happen!!

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverdent4uKrishtigyagreen_teaaanchalarora26sanitha7lakshmi_paiashGC_arja-BugsBunny-sabreen_06Latha.IArjaforeveraka.aierHamiSkyFilza.suk4babithajVeena.ShussainramsotelstrapiyarapiyaridhakarnAnondo.RMuskaan92abhiloveriyaUma-Arhaanfan....Poojie....carisma2Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article : mkap Season 2...hope" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Guys...
Now What...they hv made planned for mkap season 2...
they hvn't supported existing mkap ...and talking abt its part 2...

i think we have hope...pls put pressure on them..do more & more tweet,mail to them..to keep mkap in demand...

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Oh that is interesting Smile...Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
channel decision it seems

tfs

lets see if MKAP part 2 comes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
tfs... pratigya2??? we want kriya back... lets hope 4 the best..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Smth good to hear...at last...though don't see how far it wud materialize...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03babithajpiyarapiyari

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
want MKAP 2 at any cost ..will miss thakur drama and their dialogues ..but gud to see season 2 planning ..koi bi time slot mile vo bi chalega..

TFS..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teasimmi.friends03piyarapiyari

aka.aier

IF-Dazzler

aka.aier

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
tfs...hop its not jst to calm us fans...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teaLatha.Isimmi.friends03Arjaforeverpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top