Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Sneha Kapoor (Sharon) Quits D3-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 5)

...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Ohh! Nooo OuchCry
Sneha made Sharon...It's difficult to see her get replaced Cry
But she's right at her point too Unhappy
Will miss u loads Sneha Broken Heart

Edited by lovharshu - 05 October 2012 at 5:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature2

sweetangelpayal IF-Dazzler
sweetangelpayal
sweetangelpayal

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i dont e1 knw wad to say, cant blame any1 for dis rite now! i jus cant. coz i undrstnd wad kind of a gal sneha is! 

nature2

angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
i really don't know what to say, for me SwaRon always meant TanHa their chemistry, intensity everything was perfect, they looked amazing together, and now that Sneha is quitting I can't accept another girl with Shantanu, I loved Swaron so much I can't see another girl portray sharon, Sneha was perfect for Sharon, All I can wish for is that she changes her mind but I know this is impossible, I am totally broken and as much as I want to keep on watching for Shantanu because he doesn't deserve loosing all support and all his fans over this, I don't think I can bring myself to see him with anyone else. Cry

I blame myself for getting attached to SwaRon and TanHa 

Edited by angelofdeathkav - 05 October 2012 at 5:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.PreciousHeartnature2

meghana29 Senior Member
meghana29
meghana29

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Really depressing news...

I dont want to blame Sneha...Respect her decision. But seriously wish she would have not accepted this role before itself. She always knew na Swaron is a love story and Sharon is a Diva and there got to be such scenes which will make her uncomfortable..This would be a very good chance for Sneha to overcome your inhibitions..Mayb u have tried and still couldnt overcome..

Sneha you have been the best Sharon..You never let your uncomfortableness show on screen..Hats off to u.. Wish u could continue doing that...

More than Sneha leaving D3 i'm sad she's leaving acting.. You are a fabulous actor..Will miss u...

we all admire only Sneha as Sharon...So its difficult to see Swayam with any other girl...

More than Swaron i used to like Tanha...Gonna miss them badly...

Hw is PAlki going to find a girl with Divaness and vulnerability clubbed together.. Its a difficult task for Palki and Swaron fans to accept a new Sharon...

Better than that Palki Please introduce a new character...Understand u saying that Swayam is totally Devdas kind of love with Sharon..but even Swayam can have a second shot of love na...A girl who makes him fall in love with her...

Seriously Palki wont b able to see Sharon as another girl other than Sneha...It will ruin our show...

Plz think of this new character as an alternative... This can work...New Sharon is too difficult to digest...

Feels bad for Shantanu though...We are with you Shantanu,Palki and the D3 team...

Lets look forward and in a positive direction...

N also wanna add it really takes guts to follow your heart..N Sneha has done that. at the peak of her career..Really proud of u Sneha...

P.S : Should never get attached to any show or any character.. this is what i have learnt from all this...Hopefully i'l remember this always...

Edited by meghana29 - 05 October 2012 at 7:55am
ArShaAngels IF-Dazzler
ArShaAngels
ArShaAngels

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
its true guyss...
will miss her very much...
i watch D3 only coz of swaron n kriyaansh...
n shakti bhi chali n ab shes also quitting...:(
but still hats off to u sneha for doing the role of a character just opposite to u...
WE LOVE U SHARON...
will miss u...
beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hey Sneha Plz don't leave D3
it's hard to imagine D3 without u soo plz don't gooCryCry

u r such a fabuls actress & hard to see antore girl @ ur place & u hv done best as Shnron raiprakash soo thank u soo much fr dat i'll definatly miss u

All D Best to u sneha for bright future
all d Best to all oder D3 team also for future & spsly Swayam who is incomplete without Sharon

it's a heart breaking for me..Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousHeartnature2

sweetangelpayal IF-Dazzler
sweetangelpayal
sweetangelpayal

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
i jus realised one thing, never get attached to any show so much. b4 d3 i was attached to dmg, n wid d whole sid ridz track dey had, i was lyk feelin cheated. 

but now i cant e1 say i feel cheated. sneha kappor, i respect u loads, for tryin to overcome ur inhibitions, for wearin all those clothes! i remember in the strt wen ppl wld say how can sharon wear dat...rite now i feel the level of respect for u has risen manifolds, coz if v were seein dat n commentin, u were wearin dat! and u truly r d best actor. never once did v realise u were so unconfortable. wen i saw d inteview, i cld easily make out dat sneha was hiding her tears. yes sneha e1 though u rock at acting, sometyms its hard to control ur emotions. n probably u r carved out for the world of dance.

after kria's exit, i hav watched d show only for swaron. n i wil continue watchin it for dem. for swayam. coz for me, lyk most of us swaron IS tanha. but for d sake of shantannu, who is a brilliant actor, i wpnt quit d3. 

love you sneha kapoor, will miss u!

Edited by sweetangelpayal - 05 October 2012 at 6:14am

nature2

sapnaarsha IF-Rockerz
sapnaarsha
sapnaarsha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
first kria aka shakti now sharon aka sneha...no hopes wid d3 now

Kriyansh

Go to top