Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Tremendous potential.seems a bit kaccha compared some excellent tayyar singers.Smile

Yes, I also agree with you too. He has a lot of potential and can sing well. His voice is still developing I feel though. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6music-a-muse

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal Pundit's Performance (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mdroy

Goldie

mdroy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Today's song was too simple to impress in this field.  But he is charming and I enjoy his performances.  Apparently the audience is full of girls who like his hair  -- come on 100%?  But I hope he lasts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6music-a-muse

beetaurus

Goldie

beetaurus

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I like Kunal's singing.  He has a lot of potential and he is yet to give his best.

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
He has a sweet voice, he kind of sang it  in a monotone, except in a few places, that was fantastic. He is capable of much much more, like SM said...Smilelooking forward to that.

A 100%?LOL

Edited by music-a-muse - 04 November 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Kunal Pundit is wonderful singer...he has great potential...Much younger to others...Hope he gets right guidance and coaching from his guru and does well...I like him

Purrrfect

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
omg kunal is so good...i have been saying it since i heard his first performance that he is here to stay and will be one of the underdogs...he is so talented and good for his age...he is also very versatile...

Purrrfect

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Kunal is fabulous... I think his song selection for this week was not right and does not do justice to his potential...

I think he will give us a lot of beautiful performances.. I feel his best is yet to come! Tremendous potential..

Dabulls23

mynameisking

mynameisking

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
good singing.   can improve a lot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.