Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

A splendid idea indeed. Thank you all who came up with such super input.

Cheers,

Rifhat

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

This is a great idea.........and I'm sure..........we will be able to respond more quickly now with this new feature. IF will be really CLEAN now😊

Thanks Everyone.πŸ‘

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tht's a great idea and it will keep the I-F really cleanπŸ˜›

good job laks, vijay and the GMπŸ‘πŸ‘

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜›This will definitely help
πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

mm21 thumbnail

A nice idea indeed. πŸ˜› 

memsaab thumbnail

hello moderators,

I have been seeing one problem with our friends. Certain posts we do not want people to write comments on the same post, such as video clips and daily updates but even after requesting people, we have seeing people writing comments, not really comments just a word Thanks.. or cool etc.. and.. you know.. it looks a little bit messy.. and readers have to search the next thread..

I started new post just seeing the messy post and requested people not to write comments on it.. but they again start...

I was thinking if there is a way, that a certain post is given rights to only certain people to update or.. maybe just have a comments only kind of post...

just thinking..

mahn786ch thumbnail

Thanks Mystica!

It's a wonderful idea no doubt!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for informing mystica . its a gr8 idea😊
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that is a very great idea...it surely will help...lol
mahn786ch thumbnail
Originally posted by: memsaab

hello moderators,

I have been seeing one problem with our friends. Certain posts we do not want people to write comments on the same post, such as video clips and daily updates but even after requesting people, we have seeing people writing comments, not really comments just a word Thanks.. or cool etc.. and.. you know.. it looks a little bit messy.. and readers have to search the next thread..

I started new post just seeing the messy post and requested people not to write comments on it.. but they again start...

I was thinking if there is a way, that a certain post is given rights to only certain people to update or.. maybe just have a comments only kind of post...

just thinking..

Hey Yeah thanks for mentioning Memsaab! I was thinking about the same thing. Sometimes when members should not be posting in a certain topic like updates there are some replies.

So could there be some topics where only Coolbies or moderators can post? Well that might be a bit hard as no one else could post if they want to update but I guess then they can PM the mods....

Well thanks a good idea Memsaab! But I also think that we all can work together for that, so members don't post where it is not allowed. Instead we all can work together to keep this forum clean and organized!