I missed Misha aka Castiel!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello peepz,
      Don't know about you guys but I really missed Misha Collins aka our beloved angel Castiel in the 1st episode of Supernatural😳. I know he won't be there for every episode, but he's really really grown on me as a character. Supernatural seems incomplete to me if I don't get a dose of Castiel and his one liners... Missing him so much. Hopefully he'll come back on our screens soon!

This one's for you Misha!❀️ and πŸ€—

Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Oh me too! Massive Misha + Cas fan here πŸ˜†

He'll be there in episode 2 in flashbacks if nothing else as seen on the promo pics! I can't wait :D
ya me tooo.. i missed cass..
i juz cant wait to lno wat happened to him..
d way Dean said "cass cudnt make it..something happened to him."
ah... i was lyk "WHATTT..WHAT HAPENED' hehe

edited

n ya wanna say nobody can replace cass in dean's life.. no benny tenny plz...πŸ˜•
Edited by iluvvampires - 11 years ago
Waiting to see what happened to him. I don't think Dean would have been able to survive easily on his own and Cass must have helped him. But what happened that he couldn't make it back. Let's see how it unfolds.
oh me too miss him badly...
What do you think THE biggest Misha fan (ME! πŸ˜†) thought of not seeing him in the first epi? Missed him terribly.

At least Cas will be around a lot more this season than previous one (I know which epi he will be first seen again). Season 7 was frustrating to watch. Yes Sam and Dean are great but ever since Castiel's introduction, an epi without him seems slightly empty.
acc to some articles... misha wanted to spend some time with his new born son didnt he?? thats why he took a break for some time in season 7... and was shown towards the end of season 7..  and his role was reduced to that of recurring cast member instead of regular... so dont know whats his status this season.. πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by flutterby

acc to some articles... misha wanted to spend some time with his new born son didnt he?? thats why he took a break for some time in season 7... and was shown towards the end of season 7..  and his role was reduced to that of recurring cast member instead of regular... so dont know whats his status this season.. πŸ˜• 
dear he was interested to be associated with show further...lets see castiel is a part of show which they can't forget..not so easily
I missed Castiel a lot. But I also missed Bobby, and a little more than him. So since I missed a lot, I couldn't concentrate on the episode itself. Eventually I decided to stop missing em and focus. They'd come around. πŸ˜³
me too missed him...πŸ˜”
But he is gonna be back in the 2nd episode..!!😊

Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago