gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know Arti has been ill treated, but never once as mother of two girls did she think about them. Whre as yash no matter waht from day one has bee thinking about Ansh . So in my mind Yash is better father and parent than Arti.

Not only hear some where else also she mentioned i am taking my Ansh and Ayu, what about him he never says his daughter ever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they both loves their all the kids but ir's situation whichi making them like this!!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No he was only looking at his daughters pics in the room when they went to dubey house with aarti and he remembered ansh after three or four weeks later while right now even not one day passed after the birthday party.
Aarti will think abt yash's daughters too.
--HANISA-- thumbnail
yes she love the daughters too but she know it will be more safe for them to stay with their dad
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
she knew that the girls are save in the house they were their before she come, yash and his family will take a good care of them, and now she is in state she cannot think ratinnaly, she is hurt , pregnant, tired , i do beleave that ansh is the one that help her from losing her balance, i wish both of them will be save soon
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya the thot crossed my mind