Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Team barun just parroted what was said by someone else cause i came to know last night from another source

so they got to know the news from elsewhere..Ahh! There was a post asking the credibility of Team Barun, coz many blindly believe them.
there was an interesting discussion on them in the previous thread do see the last few pages

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaKookiemonster

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3 (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kookiemonster

IF-Sizzlerz

Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
 hola my fellow bashers.

lets celebrate gangnam style.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseLadyLaLatia.oFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

What magic has DB casted on the CVs of this show.
they can not see anything beyond her.
I need to learn some negotiation skills from her.

possibly they are  phasing out SI BS and starting a new serial with them since BS has now a contract with SP?

What does that mean? do all actors sign a contract with the channel or with the PH? Why has SI too signed her contract with SP? I am a bit confused.. so if BS is getting offers, we will see him scooting off for shooting from time to time leaving the others to carry the show on their shoulders..? What kind of contract is this.. I hope SI has sharpened her negotiation skills like DB and BS..

BS is/was contracted to 4 lions while SI to SP she wanted to work with them only and if he was getting offers would he have signed another year with SP so something is not kosher unless he is doing special serials film for Sp
and seriously his first film has not seen daylight yet so i take it with a big pinch of salt all these phangurl stories till it comes out from his mouth

LadyLaLaKookiemonster

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

hola my fellow bashers.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Kookie dear, I don't think we have anything to celebrate.. BS has signed a contract where I am sure he will be able to saunter in and out of the show.. the focus is always on Di and ASR... so why did they want K to extend her contract.. ? Why do they need K at all? They only need K to do their dirty work .. she is the one who is capable of drilling some sense into ASR's head... Good this sudden turn will let me focus more on my studies..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonster

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

possibly they are  phasing out SI BS and starting a new serial with them since BS has now a contract with SP?

What does that mean? do all actors sign a contract with the channel or with the PH? Why has SI too signed her contract with SP? I am a bit confused.. so if BS is getting offers, we will see him scooting off for shooting from time to time leaving the others to carry the show on their shoulders..? What kind of contract is this.. I hope SI has sharpened her negotiation skills like DB and BS..

BS is/was contracted to 4 lions while SI to SP she wanted to work with them only and if he was getting offers would he have signed another year with SP so something is not kosher unless he is doing special serials film for Sp
and seriously his first film has not seen daylight yet so i take it with a big pinch of salt all these phangurl stories till it comes out from his mouth

Does SP make films? This is strange.. Till I see an article from SP I will take all stories with a pinch of salt..

abracadabraKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

hola my fellow bashers.

this song as well as that dreamum wakeuppum is a music lovers delight egads bite me

abracadabraKookiemonster

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Does SP make films? This is strange.. Till I see an article from SP I will take all stories with a pinch of salt..
just speculating la girl he has signed a contract which means he is still sticking to TV for now

abracadabraLadyLaLaKookiemonster

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by april2003

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Anjali to come face to face with sinister Shyam!

Friday, October 05, 2012 | 12:26:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 132 Comments Anjali to come face to face with sinister Shyam!

Anjali who so far has played the role of a devoted wife will soon be forced to come to terms with Shyam's evil side...

All fans of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? On Star Plus would agree that the show has been moving on a break neck speed. The makers of the show have hit the fifth gear and soon the long awaited Shyam-Anjali confrontation will come to fore.

Shyam(Abhaas Mehta) had successfully managed to dupe Dadi and enter Raizada Mansion but it seems that his days are numbered. Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi(Sanaya Irani) have been his nemesis and now another ASR- Anjali Singh Raizada will join the list. Tellybuzz spoke to Daljeet Bhanot who told us," Yes, The truth is about to come out in front of Anjali. It is very exciting for me as an actor to portray a new shade of Anjali which will be a new experience all together."

We prodded her further and she added,"I dont know where the story is heading but I know that as a viewer even I have waited for Anjali to see the true colors of Shyam. So all Ipkknd fans really need to brace themselves to see the coming episodes."

Fans should be able to see the glimpse of above mentioned plot when a newly shot promo soon hits your screen where Anjali Manohar Jha switches from her demure avatar to become mighty Anjali Singh Raizada to slap her husband Shyam Manohar Jha!

Trust us Team IPKKND the fans are waiting for the plot to unfold!

DB is very happy.She will get the maximum screen space now.
And she is the lady ASR now-Anjali Singh Raizada.

Thanks.. everything seems to be happening too quickly,... first the wedding and now the revelation of Shyam .. Wonder what's up.. are they planning to bring in new faces and new plots? I hope this time they will see that Shyam is sent away for good ... for a story that was dragging for months it is indeed surprising to see them carry on in 5th gear..

I was indeed surprised when i read about Anjali ggetting to know about Shyam. Wasn;t it just recently that Arnav and Khushi started to work against Shyam to expose him to Anjali. Given the track record , they would have dragged this one for ages. Now in a span of 2-3 episodes Lo behold, the story is racing ahead. I read somewhere that the PH is bringing in 2 new entries.. Don't know if it's  just a rumour. I don't want Shyam coming back again with his twitching and failing missions again. It's gotten repetitive.

Okay let me clear your confusion on Shyam's facial expressions.
He has a medical condition
He can't help it and I hear he even does it in his sleep
It's called a repetitive strain injury(RSI)ROFL
If he can prove he's developed it while married to Anjali, he can be a rich man
Working conditions at Raizada's house took it's toll on his facial featuresLOL

ROFL Looks more like he is gonna suffer a paralytic attack staying with Anji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseLadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top