Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

What magic has DB casted on the CVs of this show.
they can not see anything beyond her.
I need to learn some negotiation skills from her.

possibly they are  phasing out SI BS and starting a new serial with them since BS has now a contract with SP?

What does that mean? do all actors sign a contract with the channel or with the PH? Why has SI too signed her contract with SP? I am a bit confused.. so if BS is getting offers, we will see him scooting off for shooting from time to time leaving the others to carry the show on their shoulders..? What kind of contract is this.. I hope SI has sharpened her negotiation skills like DB and BS..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218abracadabraKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapThe_Other_Woman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3 (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Team barun just parroted what was said by someone else cause i came to know last night from another source

so they got to know the news from elsewhere..Ahh! There was a post asking the credibility of Team Barun, coz many blindly believe them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

What magic has DB casted on the CVs of this show.
they can not see anything beyond her.
I need to learn some negotiation skills from her.

possibly they are  phasing out SI BS and starting a new serial with them since BS has now a contract with SP?

That sounds heavenly Day Dreaming. We'll all be saved from the Di bhoot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaKookiemonster

SeerialLoops

IF-Rockerz

SeerialLoops

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Team barun just parroted what was said by someone else cause i came to know last night from another source

so they got to know the news from elsewhere..Ahh! There was a post asking the credibility of Team Barun, coz many blindly believe them.

Team Barun is dishing out stale news.. I would like them to first reveal their faces.. at least when we know who is in the PH.. who is this team.. it could be someone from IF for all I know
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoabracadabraThe_Other_Woman

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hey girls.I am too angry about the latest developments.So I made a topic.
Share your views if you feel like.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3227242#66614793

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

oh dear lord are we going to have to brace ourselves for Shyam and anjali story now that these 2 are married the sizzle fizzled and no longer of use to the track especially KKGOuch

That is what is damn annoying Swathi.All this while they kept dragging tracks. They could have given a week or so for the newly weds to have their time..They could have started this Shyam-Anjali track much later. That sizzle fizzled out on the day of their SR itself Confused Cvs are trying to get that woman more space..Itna space space cry jo karti hain. Dart the woman!

DO u realize that bed was decked up exactly 3 times in a row now for their never finished (?) SR LOL

Ah that bed is doomed anyways.. they never found happiness on it LOL.. they should take the SR back to the farm house Big smile

you bet! it's really sad that it also broke once... oh drat! now i know why it is so cursed.. remember, when that scorpio scare happened in Jhalli's room, Arnav gave his room to the snake and cry baby? Tabi toh, gadbad hai us bed pe LOL

They should so go to the Farmhouse for their SR. Wink Or even better honeymoon in UK.. oooh la la. That would be fun.

Yes, Farmhouse it is.. but we are not going to see the Farmhouse again for a long time to come... With Shyam's revelation Anjali is bound to hog the limelight and she will make sure that her Bro and SIL don't have any fun...

yeah Confused SR is far far away now, let alone some romance. Anjali hogging all the limelight, her new designer sarees, her fake crying spells, her baby faces, man i'm sick of it.. Do the real personality of an actor actually reflect on their characters as well? it seems like that to me in case of DB. Attention seeker.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218LadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapThe_Other_Woman

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Anjali to come face to face with sinister Shyam!

Friday, October 05, 2012 | 12:26:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 132 Comments Anjali to come face to face with sinister Shyam!

Anjali who so far has played the role of a devoted wife will soon be forced to come to terms with Shyam's evil side...

All fans of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? On Star Plus would agree that the show has been moving on a break neck speed. The makers of the show have hit the fifth gear and soon the long awaited Shyam-Anjali confrontation will come to fore.

Shyam(Abhaas Mehta) had successfully managed to dupe Dadi and enter Raizada Mansion but it seems that his days are numbered. Arnav (Barun Sobti) and Khushi(Sanaya Irani) have been his nemesis and now another ASR- Anjali Singh Raizada will join the list. Tellybuzz spoke to Daljeet Bhanot who told us," Yes, The truth is about to come out in front of Anjali. It is very exciting for me as an actor to portray a new shade of Anjali which will be a new experience all together."

We prodded her further and she added,"I dont know where the story is heading but I know that as a viewer even I have waited for Anjali to see the true colors of Shyam. So all Ipkknd fans really need to brace themselves to see the coming episodes."

Fans should be able to see the glimpse of above mentioned plot when a newly shot promo soon hits your screen where Anjali Manohar Jha switches from her demure avatar to become mighty Anjali Singh Raizada to slap her husband Shyam Manohar Jha!

Trust us Team IPKKND the fans are waiting for the plot to unfold!

DB is very happy.She will get the maximum screen space now.
And she is the lady ASR now-Anjali Singh Raizada.

Thanks.. everything seems to be happening too quickly,... first the wedding and now the revelation of Shyam .. Wonder what's up.. are they planning to bring in new faces and new plots? I hope this time they will see that Shyam is sent away for good ... for a story that was dragging for months it is indeed surprising to see them carry on in 5th gear..

I was indeed surprised when i read about Anjali ggetting to know about Shyam. Wasn;t it just recently that Arnav and Khushi started to work against Shyam to expose him to Anjali. Given the track record , they would have dragged this one for ages. Now in a span of 2-3 episodes Lo behold, the story is racing ahead. I read somewhere that the PH is bringing in 2 new entries.. Don't know if it's  just a rumour. I don't want Shyam coming back again with his twitching and failing missions again. It's gotten repetitive.

Okay let me clear your confusion on Shyam's facial expressions.
He has a medical condition
He can't help it and I hear he even does it in his sleep
It's called a repetitive strain injury(RSI)ROFL
If he can prove he's developed it while married to Anjali, he can be a rich man
Working conditions at Raizada's house took it's toll on his facial featuresLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraLadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top