Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Did you read the e24 news update?
ArShi are going to organize the wedding anniversary party of ShyaMali.
Shyam will be exposed in that day.
And we will have a very emotional Arnav-anjali scene.

No mention of romance.Again it is about Anjali.

Oh No... pre wedding phase it was all about Anjali and Arnav and now post wedding its once again Anjali and Arnav... what's this.? Are they the leads and USP of the show? What the heck ?

W*F we never got to see these 2 canoodle and now we have to see those 2 oh wait i get it closing of the loop from last year anniversary
i weep when i see those scenes from last year while looking at the crass quality of this year
Note to self NO MORE WATCHING INDIAN SOAPS yes i am shouting am so angryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.abracadabraLadyLaLaKookiemonsterThe_Other_Woman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3 (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
What magic has DB casted on the CVs of this show.
they can not see anything beyond her.
I need to learn some negotiation skills from her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218Manisha.abracadabraLadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

oh dear lord are we going to have to brace ourselves for Shyam and anjali story now that these 2 are married the sizzle fizzled and no longer of use to the track especially KKGOuch

That is what is damn annoying Swathi.All this while they kept dragging tracks. They could have given a week or so for the newly weds to have their time..They could have started this Shyam-Anjali track much later. That sizzle fizzled out on the day of their SR itself Confused Cvs are trying to get that woman more space..Itna space space cry jo karti hain. Dart the woman!

DO u realize that bed was decked up exactly 3 times in a row now for their never finished (?) SR LOL

Ah that bed is doomed anyways.. they never found happiness on it LOL.. they should take the SR back to the farm house Big smile

you bet! it's really sad that it also broke once... oh drat! now i know why it is so cursed.. remember, when that scorpio scare happened in Jhalli's room, Arnav gave his room to the snake and cry baby? Tabi toh, gadbad hai us bed pe LOL

They should so go to the Farmhouse for their SR. Wink Or even better honeymoon in UK.. oooh la la. That would be fun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.LadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Did you read the e24 news update?
ArShi are going to organize the wedding anniversary party of ShyaMali.
Shyam will be exposed in that day.
And we will have a very emotional Arnav-anjali scene.

No mention of romance.Again it is about Anjali.

Oh No... pre wedding phase it was all about Anjali and Arnav and now post wedding its once again Anjali and Arnav... what's this.? Are they the leads and USP of the show? What the heck ?

W*F we never got to see these 2 canoodle and now we have to see those 2 oh wait i get it closing of the loop from last year anniversary
i weep when i see those scenes from last year while looking at the crass quality of this year
Note to self NO MORE WATCHING INDIAN SOAPS yes i am shouting am so angryAngry
''

The newly weds have not had their honeymoon but that mother of sorrows needs a second anniversary.. what the bloody hell? this is so disgusting..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218Manisha.abracadabraFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Team barun just parroted what was said by someone else cause i came to know last night from another source

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraLadyLaLa

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Originally posted by tia.o

I wool be b back tomorow. Gotta sleep. Murder test tomorrow. Sorry driving test tomorrow...

Good luckBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tia.o

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

What magic has DB casted on the CVs of this show.
they can not see anything beyond her.
I need to learn some negotiation skills from her.

possibly they are  phasing out SI BS and starting a new serial with them since BS has now a contract with SP?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218abracadabraLadyLaLaKookiemonsterThe_Other_Woman

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

oh dear lord are we going to have to brace ourselves for Shyam and anjali story now that these 2 are married the sizzle fizzled and no longer of use to the track especially KKGOuch

That is what is damn annoying Swathi.All this while they kept dragging tracks. They could have given a week or so for the newly weds to have their time..They could have started this Shyam-Anjali track much later. That sizzle fizzled out on the day of their SR itself Confused Cvs are trying to get that woman more space..Itna space space cry jo karti hain. Dart the woman!

DO u realize that bed was decked up exactly 3 times in a row now for their never finished (?) SR LOL

Ah that bed is doomed anyways.. they never found happiness on it LOL.. they should take the SR back to the farm house Big smile

you bet! it's really sad that it also broke once... oh drat! now i know why it is so cursed.. remember, when that scorpio scare happened in Jhalli's room, Arnav gave his room to the snake and cry baby? Tabi toh, gadbad hai us bed pe LOL

They should so go to the Farmhouse for their SR. Wink Or even better honeymoon in UK.. oooh la la. That would be fun.

Yes, Farmhouse it is.. but we are not going to see the Farmhouse again for a long time to come... With Shyam's revelation Anjali is bound to hog the limelight and she will make sure that her Bro and SIL don't have any fun...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapThe_Other_Woman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top