Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 3 - Page 7

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Yes, Farmhouse it is.. but we are not going to see the Farmhouse again for a long time to come... With Shyam's revelation Anjali is bound to hog the limelight and she will make sure that her Bro and SIL don't have any fun...

yeah 😕 SR is far far away now, let alone some romance. Anjali hogging all the limelight, her new designer sarees, her fake crying spells, her baby faces, man i'm sick of it.. Do the real personality of an actor actually reflect on their characters as well? it seems like that to me in case of DB. Attention seeker.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chaitra2011

I was indeed surprised when i read about Anjali ggetting to know about Shyam. Wasn;t it just recently that Arnav and Khushi started to work against Shyam to expose him to Anjali. Given the track record , they would have dragged this one for ages. Now in a span of 2-3 episodes Lo behold, the story is racing ahead. I read somewhere that the PH is bringing in 2 new entries.. Don't know if it's  just a rumour. I don't want Shyam coming back again with his twitching and failing missions again. It's gotten repetitive.

Okay let me clear your confusion on Shyam's facial expressions.
He has a medical condition
He can't help it and I hear he even does it in his sleep
It's called a repetitive strain injury(RSI)🤣
If he can prove he's developed it while married to Anjali, he can be a rich man
Working conditions at Raizada's house took it's toll on his facial features😆
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chaitra2011

so they got to know the news from elsewhere..Ahh! There was a post asking the credibility of Team Barun, coz many blindly believe them.

there was an interesting discussion on them in the previous thread do see the last few pages
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 hola my fellow bashers.

lets celebrate gangnam style.

What does that mean? do all actors sign a contract with the channel or with the PH? Why has SI too signed her contract with SP? I am a bit confused.. so if BS is getting offers, we will see him scooting off for shooting from time to time leaving the others to carry the show on their shoulders..? What kind of contract is this.. I hope SI has sharpened her negotiation skills like DB and BS..

BS is/was contracted to 4 lions while SI to SP she wanted to work with them only and if he was getting offers would he have signed another year with SP so something is not kosher unless he is doing special serials film for Sp
and seriously his first film has not seen daylight yet so i take it with a big pinch of salt all these phangurl stories till it comes out from his mouth
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kookie2020

hola my fellow bashers.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kookie dear, I don't think we have anything to celebrate.. BS has signed a contract where I am sure he will be able to saunter in and out of the show.. the focus is always on Di and ASR... so why did they want K to extend her contract.. ? Why do they need K at all? They only need K to do their dirty work .. she is the one who is capable of drilling some sense into ASR's head... Good this sudden turn will let me focus more on my studies..
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

BS is/was contracted to 4 lions while SI to SP she wanted to work with them only and if he was getting offers would he have signed another year with SP so something is not kosher unless he is doing special serials film for Sp
and seriously his first film has not seen daylight yet so i take it with a big pinch of salt all these phangurl stories till it comes out from his mouth

Does SP make films? This is strange.. Till I see an article from SP I will take all stories with a pinch of salt..
This content was originally posted by: kookie2020

hola my fellow bashers.

this song as well as that dreamum wakeuppum is a music lovers delight egads bite me

Does SP make films? This is strange.. Till I see an article from SP I will take all stories with a pinch of salt..

just speculating la girl he has signed a contract which means he is still sticking to TV for now

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: april2003

Okay let me clear your confusion on Shyam's facial expressions.
He has a medical condition
He can't help it and I hear he even does it in his sleep
It's called a repetitive strain injury(RSI)🤣
If he can prove he's developed it while married to Anjali, he can be a rich man
Working conditions at Raizada's house took it's toll on his facial features😆

🤣 Looks more like he is gonna suffer a paralytic attack staying with Anji