Rupal Patel in Jaane kya baat hui - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

She was๐Ÿ˜›Wasn't she in a wheelchair or something? She was -ve right?๐Ÿ˜‰
yes she was in a wheelchair. She was not -ve she was just practical. She showed the insecurity of a differently abled person really well . She made the life of the lead difficult ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by vibz88

yes she was in a wheelchair. She was not -ve she was just practical. She showed the insecurity of a differently abled person really well . She made the life of the lead difficult ๐Ÿ˜›

That sounds very interesting.. I have seen promos and a few scenes of the show but never completely.. Should look it up sometime๐Ÿ˜Š
I've been watching it on and off. Rupal has done a really good job in the show. Her husband in that show is a house husband so she spends her time taunting him!!
Some things don't change then!!
thanks for sharing arnisha...
My mum still watches that coz its repeating, she looks so young, however star plus has brightened her up with make up and colourful sarees :)
never knew that...thanks for sharing
Originally posted by paposhon

dekh yaar pls we dont wnat to land aganin and again in this fight-oriented query...it is all known- undercover- Gia was more intrested in money ..money moneybaby and same udta hua fame...it is not total blame game to star plus plss.

gia i am sure with help of family mind-gimmicks  , she mudslinged star plus, then took back aur kay kay fhalana fhalana and we r still concluding it is star plus alone to be blamed

these newbie gals wantst to shoot in industry so fast they never knwo what slow and steady potential lies in roles like ... gopi vahus..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

now she fell-off in jhalak, phir extraside role BV mein nachney aaye- engagement mein
and now some funky jeeanie  serial
I m not fighting with members.first check your posts.u can say anything to cvs, sp and actors.why cant I.why u see fault of Giaa and not sp?I m going to report u as I havenot done Dev bashing and u r bashing Gia.I can also bash Dev.I ask permission from mods to bash Dev If I m not given permission than mods should warn u or ban u.so people can know that mods are not bias.I m asking permission to say that sp has replaced with Dev to save money , as Dev's market price is less as she is learner in acting.should I say this? 
Looks interesting. I dont think I watched this show... Good cast... thanks for sharing..๐Ÿ˜Š
wow ... she really looks good ... like her makeup ... thanks for sharing