Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

How selfish is this auntyji ...Deadthe woman indra who has given all his rights to her happily her hubby ,daughter even his whole house  SN  jiski kaaran wo rishi ki zindagi me hai usse se itni nafrat chiii  chiii DeadAngry4m the beginning I used to  dislike her but 4m yesterday I have no respect 4 at all too''she is not a gud human being either  so how can she be a gud wife n mother'''.beti ki jaan se zayada apni position ki padi thi usko disgusting'.i m sure if indra would have been at her place she would have not done like this''..i m proud to ba a indra fan now more'''Big smilepyaar dene ka naam hota hai paane ka naam nahin like my indra who gave everything to her loved ones evn she was dying...

Edited by tabu31noor - 05 October 2012 at 1:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rioseNanoukulbirkangananyasbs12ratibob007manali65....vula_kv....Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic---Divya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how selfish shweta auntyji :(" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I agreed you totally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007--Divya--

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I agree with you  100%.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
like my indra who gave everything to her loved ones evn she was dying...

this last line making me laugh LOL like anything because everyone bashed Indira left and right for this same line but good to see some one is praising Indira for the same line

Edit
Shweta ko borra kaha ne kaliya vahee line now aache hogaye Shocked LOL

Edited by preethimadhavg - 05 October 2012 at 2:42am

ratibob007.ByGod.Nancy

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

How selfish is this auntyji ...Deadthe woman indra who has given all his rights to her happily her hubby ,daughter even his whole house  SN  jiski kaaran wo rishi ki zindagi me hai usse se itni nafrat chiii  chiii DeadAngry4m the beginning I used to  dislike her but 4m yesterday I have no respect 4 at all too''she is not a gud human being either  so how can she be a gud wife n mother'''.beti ki jaan se zayada apni position ki padi thi usko disgusting'.i m sure if indra would have been at her place she would have not done like this''..i m proud to ba a indra fan now more'''Big smilepyaar dene ka naam hota hai paane ka naam nahin like my indra who gave everything to her loved ones evn she was dying...

correction correction correction vo indu ki ma kabse ho gayi?

bhopal mein jab musibat mein thi to kya aunty aayi thi indu ko bachaane?

indira aunty ke place mein kyu hogi?vo indu ki asli ma hai,vo apni jaan de deti aur according to the episodes indira ne apne bachche ko bachaane ke liye treatment bhi nehi karvaaya so pls indira ko uske saath compare mat karna,its insult to her  

manali65-SUMITaholic-

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Lookingforward to that day when she is kicked out

-SUMITaholic--Paulomi-

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

Lookingforward to that day when she is kicked out

Me tooBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

[QUOTE=tabu31noor]

correction correction correction vo indu ki ma kabse ho gayi?

bhopal mein jab musibat mein thi to kya aunty aayi thi indu ko bachaane?

indira aunty ke place mein kyu hogi?vo indu ki asli ma hai,vo apni jaan de deti aur according to the episodes indira ne apne bachche ko bachaane ke liye treatment bhi nehi karvaaya so pls indira ko uske saath compare mat karna,its insult to her  
[/QUOTE@ bold 
]Nice post.I Second YouClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.