Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Sahiba-Ranvir reunite and then?

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so as per the recent articles.. Sahiba, Ranvir reunite and then what happens? what happens to Daljeet or Jazz? I like Sahiba-Daljeet, Ranvir-Jazz better together? and isn't she still married to Daljeet atleast on the paper?

I have not seen the show from the beginning so I might be missing out on something but I'm really wondering they both unite all happy happy, what about the other two leads?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Okay so as per the recent articles.. Sahiba, Ranvir reunite and then what happens? what happens to Daljeet or Jazz? I like Sahiba-Daljeet, Ranvir-Jazz better together? and isn't she still married to Daljeet atleast on the paper?

I have not seen the show from the beginning so I might be missing out on something but I'm really wondering they both unite all happy happy, what about the other two leads?

no,sahiba will refuse to go with ranbeer,becoz she promised daljeet & hs mother...and above all,in indian shows dont expect that a female lead will leave the mandap...sahiba already told daljeet ke woh dil se usko pati maan chuki hai...agar ranbeer sahiba ne milna hota to jazz ranbeer ki engagement bhi nahi hoti...so it is impossible that sahiba ranbeer mile...this will prove an end of their love...i love ranbeer with jazz...becoz i am a big fan of ashish sharma...
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

toi always give incomplete information  about  rssi from the very beganning...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That makes sense.. but all the articles are saying the same thing.. she should NOT go with Ranvir at this stage..
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That makes sense.. but all the articles are saying the same thing.. she should NOT go with Ranvir at this stage..

agar ranbeer sahiba milte hai to show ka the end hi ho jayega...so no possibility of . that...ranbeer will go with jazz & sahiba with daljeet...sahiba shaadi ka mandap chod ke nahi jayegi na hi woh daljeet & his family ko...
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m a big fan of rahiba so i wan rahiba 2
reunite...

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: frozen.devil

m a big fan of rahiba so i wan rahiba 2

reunite...

me too want their love win..